Chapter 35: Edolas (Edolas Arc)

At the guild...

"The rain's just not letting up..." Lucy looks outside of the window, seeing the pouring rain.

"Yeah." Cana agreed.

"I don't think its Juvia's fault." Juvia pointed out.

"No one said it is" Gray said.

Natsu is sleeping in his chair peacefully, snoring out loud which annoys some people. "How long are you gonna sleep, Natsu?" Elfman asked.

"Let's draw all over his face!" Snow grinned.

Natsu now has whiskers scribbled on his face as he continues to sleep. "Snow, you should stop this childish prank." Lucy sheepishly grinned.

"Who are you calling childish?" Snow continues to scribble on Natsu's face. Natsu now has dark black circles on his eyes.

"Th-This is even worse than childish!" Lucy sweat dropped.

Natsu finally wakes up from his nap. "A fight?! Lemme join in!" He looks around for an opponent.

"Sheesh, stop mixing up dreams with reality." Lucy sighs at him.

"We're real Men! Get your act together, will ya?!" Elfman shouts at Jet and Droy. "And you call yourselves Men?!"

"Here." Lucy brings out a mirror in front of Natsu's face.

Natsu snatches the mirror out of her hand, surprised to see his face scribbled on. "Who did it?! Who drew this on me?!"

"I'd say there's one other person who'd do something like this." Lucy whispers to him, reminding him about a certain person.

Natsu instantly knows who she is talking about. "Was it you, Snow?!"

"You wanna fight?!" Snow yelled. "You had it comin' to you anyway! Your snoring was annoying!"

"Say what, you shadow bastard?" Natsu yells back at him. The Dragon Slayers started fighting with each other inside the guild.

"There's nothing like going on a date with your boyfriend on a rainy day!" Cana grins to herself, hugging her barrel of booze.

"Cana, leave enough of your 'boyfriend' for the customers, okay?" Mira said. She wears a black coat before she leaves the guild with Elfman.

"Huh? You're heading out on a day like this, Mira?" Cana asked.

"Yeah. Just to chuch." Mira replied before she walks away.

"You gotta be tougher if you wanna be real Men!" Elfman is still scolding Jet and Droy. "You can't protect Levy as you are now!"

"Y-Yeah..." Droy muttered.

"We get it..." Jet added.

"Let's go, Elfman." Mira called.

"Give 'em a talking too, Big Sis!" Elfman said. "These guys screwed up big-time during a recent job. They got themselves knocked out and Levy ended up finishing the job all on her own!"

"My ears hurt..." Droy covers his ears so he won't have to remember about the mission again

"We're pathetic..." Jet whined.

"I think Jet and Droy are both trying hard." Mira smiles at them.

"Oh, Mira!" Jet and Droy both said with hearts around them.

"...in their own special way." Mira added.

"How rude!" Jet and Droy exclaimed.

"I wonder why Mira and Elfman are are visiting the church on a day like this..." Lucy says to herself.