Chapter 47: Fairy Tail vs Grimoire Heart -Tenrou Arc

Caprico jumps down to their level, claiming that he will be their opponent.

"What is this guy? I can sense some disturbing magic..." Yuki announced.

"What is he? A goat, obviously." Cana replied.

"Meh name is Caprico, one of the Seven Kin of Purgatory." Caprico reveals his identity.

"Seven Kin of Purgatory...That's..." Lucy said.

"So there's seven of you higher-ups?" Cana asked.

Meanwhile, Snow and Sean continue their fight.

Snow attacks with blue shadows coming from his fists. Then, Sean throws him backwards.

"You're wide open!" Sean exclaimed.

Snow lands on the ground perfectly. "Is that all the power you need to hunt dragons?" Sean asked. "Come at me seriously!"

"You're a real pest. And my body's finally getting warmed up." Snow gets ready to attack again. "The real fight starts now, damn it!"

"Snow-san..." Wendy muttered.

"Don't worry...no problem. He hates to lose." Natsu said, watching Snow fight.

"Snow's attacks aren't working, what is this guy?" Carla asked.

"He said he was a God Slayer or something..." Lily replied. "Are there guys like this all around Earthland?"

"Oh yeah, i forgot to give you my name. I am Grimoire Heart's Seven Kin of Purgatory, Sean, the God Slayer." Sean introduced himself. "Snow, of Fairy Tail. Dragon Slayer" Snow introduced himself as well.

"Yeah, I know already!" Sean exclaimed. "Your reckless rampages are even famous in the Baram Alliance!"

"Wha?!" Snow said, shocked.

Lily asks what the Baram Alliance is, and both Happy, Carla, Wendy, and Natsu explain to him what it was.

"Destroying Lullaby, getting in the way of Deliora's resurrection, and even sending the R System and Nirvana to their markers..." Sean said. "Jellal, right? Master Zero, right? You beat those nobodies and you're such hot stuff?"

"Oh, yeah?" Snow was getting irritated now.

"You widdle drwagon swayer gots a big head!" Sean remarked.

Snow clenched his fist. "God Slayer my ass." He muttered. Blue shadows come from his fists again as he starts attacking. "So, you were taught by a god?"

They feet clashed together a streams of blue and black shadows came out of their feet. They both landed on the ground. "If you were to call Master Hades a god, then it is from a god that i recieved this Lost Magic!" Sean answered.

"What's that? Sounds like you got it from a human to me." Snow said. He covers himself in blue shadows. "Well, I was taught by a real dragon! Dragon Slayer Magic!"

"Dragons...You mean those things? the fly-y spike-y ones?" Sean asked. He points to a gecko. "So it's like, this thing's cousin?"

"Acnologia is not a gecko!" Snow exclaimed.

"That's right! Grandeeney isn't a gecko, either!" Wendy claimed with her fist clenched.

"Hey, Wendy..." Carla said.

"You two, shut up." Sean ordered. He covers himself in black shadows. "I'll finish this guy off real quick and get to you guys next." Wendy backed away in fear.

"Keep your eyes on the ball, buddy!" Snow shouted as blue light comes from his foot. Sean blocks it and throws Snow aside. Snow lands on the ground. "Everyone! Move away from here!" Snow ordered as he covers himself in blue shadows again and goes to attack again.