Chapter 51: X791

X791, Port Hargeon.

Seven years have passed since Natsu and the rest disappeared without a trace from Tenroujima Island.

Romeo is at Hargeon Port staring at the horizon. Alzack and Bisca arrive and tell him that they should head back to the guild.

Meanwhile, the 4th guild master and Wakaba are aruging while Vijiteer is showing off a new dance he created. Nab comments that they have less jobs now but Warren says that this shouldn't concern Nab as he hasn't gone out for a job since the last 7 years. Jet compares Droy to Reedus, who has gotten thinner while Droy got fatter. The atmosphere gets heavy when Droy mentions that Levy is not going to come back.

Twilight Ogre aska Fairy Tail about the debt they owe them, but Macao convinces them that they will give it next month.

While searching for Tenrou Island, they find a girl standing on the ocean. When she sees them, she brings Tenrou Island out of the ocean. Once it's out, she starts floating towards the island. The members reckon this as a sign to follow her. They follow her and find Snow on the ground, collapsed.

Meanwhile...

Twilight Ogre comes back to get money again. Just as Thibault attacks Romeo, someone kicks him across the room. "Who in the hell...?! Some of them get knocked out by shadows while others either get frozen or punched.

Natsu grins at everyone. "We're home!" The Tenrou Team stand at the entrance of the Guild.

Happy jumps in excitement. "Sorry it took us so long, everyone!"

"What is this tiny guild?" Master Makarov asked.

Macao, Wakaba, and Romeo stand their speechless. "For real?!"

"You're all so young!" Laki cries tears of joy.

"You haven't changed in seven years!"

"What happened?"

"Um..." Lucy starts to explain the whole situation.

Past...

When Jet found Snow, they try to wake him up. When he wakes up, he looks a bit different. His bangs now cover only the right side of his eye. Snow asks everyone why they came and why do they look so aged. Alzack and Bisca find Genie buried. When Snow asks where everybody is, the girl shows them and introduces herself as Mavis Vermilion, the first guild master of Fairy Tail. After finding everyone, Mavis then comments on what a fine guild Fairy Tail turned out to be.

Present..

"And then she was gone." Master Makarov finished.

Natsu looks at Romeo who is speechless at the moment. "You've gotten big, huh, Romeo?"

"Welcome back, Natsu-nii... Everyone..." Romeo warmly welcomes them back with tears flowing his face.

Later on...

The members of Fairy Tail throw a massive party to celebrate the Tenrou Team return after seven years. "Cheers!"

Natsu learns that Romeo has developed quite a good skill in Fire Magic, hearing that -behind his father's back- Romeo has been studying under ex-Element 4 member Totomaru, who has opened a school and informs Natsu that Totomaru still hates him. Gajeel smiles from hearing what his old comrade is doing.

Macao tries to convince Makarov to take back his position as guild master, but Makarov decides to let Macao keep the position for the time being.

Erza displays her amazement at hearinmg that Bisca and Alzack have gotten married, and more-so that they have a daughter named Asuka.