Chapter 52: Magical Ball

At the Fairy Tail Guild...

Natsu is searching for a job. Happy presents him with one, which requests the capture of an escaped convict named Velveno. Lucy shows up and states that it is perfect, since she has no money. The cilent's name is Balsamico and Macao comments that he is hosting a Magic Dance Ball; a dance for Magicians only. Natsu wants to go, but Lucy tells him that he needs to know how to dance first.

Outside...

Lucy tries to teach Natsu how to dance, but he steps on her feet. Meanwhile Mira explains to Romeo what social dancing is.

Snow and Yuki show up and Yuki tries it out. "That looks like a fun game!"

"It's not a game!" Lucy corrected.

Yuki strips off his shirt. "Let me do it, too!"

Lucy kicks him away. "You just disqualified yourself!"

Snow sighs and puts his hand on his forehead. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm the more better brother..."

"I was once known as the 'Dancing Demon', so if you want to learn social dancing, leave it to me." Erza said. "Requip! All right, Natsu! Let's go!"

"Nah, I'll pass." Natsu nervously chuckled.

"No excuses! Dance is all about...fighting spirit!" Erza grabs Natsu and spins him around.

"I'm gonna throw up!" Natsu screamed as he spins around.

"Anybody who dances with Erza always gets sick to their stomach. You can see why she was called the 'Dancing Demon'." Happy informed as he shakes in fear.

"I guess I'll have to be the one who teaches Natsu how to dance." Lisanna said.

"No, I'm gonna take a little break..." Natsu struggles to sit up.

Then, Lisanna spins him around, like Erza. "That's it, Natsu! Let your shoulders relax!"

"I can't take it anymore!" Natsu yelled.

Elfman shows up. "How can an adult be that delicate?! And you call yourself a Man?!"

"Elfman, up you're next." Erza grabs him and spins him around.

"A Man...gets sick!" Elfman shouted.

"Is this social dancing? It's lovely!" Wendy commented, admiring the act of dancing.

"Shall we dance?" Warren reaches his hand out and offers her to a dance.

Wendy nods her head and takes his hand. "I'd love too." Warren and Wendy dance normally.

"Huh! Wendy's great at dancing!" Happy approaches Carla.

"But why is she dancing with Warren?" Carla asked.

Happy gets down on one knee. "Shall we dance?"

"If you insist..." Carla takes his paw.

"Let's you and me try dancing, too!" Romeo said to Kinana.

"Sure! It looks like fun!" Kinana agrees to dance with Romeo.

Macao approaches Mira. "Would you give me the honor of a dance, young lady?"

"Of course." Mira replied.

"Yesss!" Macao cheered.

"Bastard! Taking advantage of this chaos is playin' dirty!" Wakaba argued.

"Shut up and get outta the way!" Macao pushes Wakaba away.

"Dad..." Romeo gets embarrassed of his dad.