Chapter 49: Final Battle: Master Hades (Tenrou Arc)

On the way to the Dark Guild's airship, Team Natsu find Erza along the way.

"Erza!"

"Erza-san!"

"Erza!" Natsu grinned. Erza smiles back at them.

On the Airship...

"To think that the Seven Kin of Purgatory and Bluenote would be done in...Perhaps i should just admit it, and praise Makarov's troops. Honestly...Me, having to face these foot soldiers? The games played between demon and fairy are now over. Well, now...Shall I play with you a bit?"

The group arrives at their destination and sees Master Hades waiting for them.

"The 3rd generation of Fairy Tail!" Master Hades looks down at them. The group stare at him with deadly looks in their eyes. "Come, if you dare, Makarov's brood!" He walks away, back into his ship.

Natsu complains out loud. "You come down here!"

"He thinks he's all that!" Snow said.

"He's the one who hurt the Master." Erza informed.

"If we just teach this guy a lesson, then we can all leave the island safely, right?" Yuki asked.

"Yup! We'll all get out of here!" Lucy replied.

"Happy...I have a request for you guys." Natsu said.

"What is it?" Happy asked.

"Search around the ship for the source of its power, and destroy it." Natsu explained.

"It'd be a problem if it started to fly again..." Happy said. "...for you, Natsu." Natsu looks away in shame.

"Understood." Carla said.

"You can count on us." Lily agreed.

"Leave that much to us." Shiloh said with Genie nodding in agreement.

"I'll cast Troia on you just in case." Wendy offered. She casts Troia on Natsu as a precautionary measure.

"Let's get going!" Yuki puts his hands on the ground. "Ice Dragon's Floor!" He does his best to create stairs for them to get on the ship.

"We'll head out, too!" The Exceeds start running towards their destination to carry out their plan.

Lightning strikes down which scares Lily once again. "Infilrate from the ship's bottom!" He ordered.

"He's a wizard on an even higher level than our Master! We're going all out from the start, at the same time!" Erza said.

"Right!"

"I'll give him every last bit of power i have!"

"We don't have time to think about what comes afterwards!"

"I'll finally get to punch this guy!" Snow shouted. "Let's do this!" He jumps up, with his fist already covered with blue shadows. "Hades! Taste the power of Fairy Tail!"

Snow immediately sends streams of blue shadows at Hades, but Master Hades easily stops the attack with his hand. "Fairy Tail's...power?" He said, questioning the statement. He is surprised to see Erza and Yuki appear right in front of him.

"Black Wing: Moon Glimpse!" Erza attacks with her sword.

"Ice Dragon's Frozen Fist!" Yuki's right hand gets covered in ice. They both attack Master Hades at the same time.

"Open, Gate of the Golden Bull! Taurus!" Lucy then summons Taurus who attacks Master Hades.

"Magically enchant everyone's attack power, defense power, and speed! Arms! Armor! Vernier!" Wendy casts a series of supportive spells on her friends.