chapter two

When Steve learned he was selected for the super soldier program he was unsure he was fit for the roll. Steve honestly hadn't really heard much about Howard Stark, so he decided to attend the Stark Expo.

He was standing in the crowd when some kid tapped him on his shoulder. "Hey, you're Steve right?" The kid was much taller than he was. Cute, too."Y-yes. Who are you?"

"I am Tony Stark. Howard's son," he said pointing to his dad on the stage. Steve became very nervous and avoided all eye contact. "Oh, h-hello Mr. Stark."

"My dad and Dr. Erskine are very excited to work with you!" Even though he didn't talk much, Tony liked talking to Steve.

"R-really?" Steve said, finally looking up at Tony.

"Of course! You are perfect for the job! We couldn't have asked for anyone better," Tony said patting him on the back. This caused Steve to smile. Even blush a little.

"Well thank you, Mr. Stark. I do have to say I'm a little nervous."

"Don't be. I'll be with you the whole time. Don't worry it's gonna be fine."

"Thank you," he smiled. Steve was feeling butterflies in his stomach, but he really didn't know why.

"Hey, do you wanna go grab something to eat?" Steve's stomach dropped. He wasn't ready for something like this. Socializing was not his best skill. Especially with someone as cute as Tony.

"I better be getting home. It's, it's late." He could see the disappointment on Tony's face. "I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's alright. Another time."