chapter eight

Steve was worried about Tony. Something was going on, but he wasn't sure what it was. He went to see Dr. Erskine to see if he knew anything.

"Hello, Mr. Rogers. How are you?" He could tell that Steve was anxious. "I'm good, I was just, um, wondering if everything is alright with Tony. I went to see him today and he had a black eye and seemed uncomfortable. Is he okay?"

Dr. Erskine new about Howard's drinking and assumed this was the problem. "Tony's gonna be okay," he quickly changed the subject, "But you need to be focusing on the war! You leave in only 48 hours." Steve had completely forgotten. "Oh, shoot, you're right."

"Don't worry about Tony, okay? It's gonna be fine." Steve nodded, and went home.

...

Tony spent most of his day locked away in his room. He wasn't sure what to do about the whole Steve situation. He really really liked him. But it was so wrong.

And he couldn't even imagine what his father would do if he found out.

He looked at the clock. 7:08 PM. He poked his head out the door, making sure the hallway was clear of his father. When the coast was clear, he snuck out the door.

...

Steve heard a knock on the door. "Tony? You came!" Steve had never been so happy to see his friend. Tony ran up to him, pulling him into a big hug.

"Steve," he said, squeezing him tight. "Tony is everything okay?" Tony began to cry.

"H-he hurt me, Steve. He h-hurt me." Steve could feel his heart physically breaking. "No, Tony," he said pulling him back into the hug.

Tony fell to floor, sobbing. "Tony, it's gonna be okay. I'm here. Don't worry."
He grabbed his hand, rubbing his fingers with his thumb.

Tony's breathing began to deepen. He was panicking. "Tony, look at me!" Steve said, grabbing his face.

"I-I'm s-scared Steve."

Suddenly Steve's lips were on Tony's.

so i totally wrote this while watching supernatural so if there's grammar mistakes or anything i apologize