chapter fourteen

Howard kicked down the door, entering the room. He was disgusted at the sight of his son in bed with another man.

Tony sat up, putting his arm in front of Steve, "Dad, please stop this now. Just let us be happy." Howard pointed the gun at Tony, his hand shaking.

"No, Tony." Howard squeezed his eyes and pulled the trigger. Steve screamed as the bullet went through Tony's skull.

...

Tony quickly sat up in bed, gasping for air. What the hell just happened? He looked to his left and saw Steve fast asleep next to him. But wait, they weren't in the motel.

He wasn't even exactly sure where they were.

He quietly got up and looked around. He walked down the hallways and saw pictures of him, Steve, and some teenage boy.

He came upon another bedroom at the end of the hallway. There was a sign on the door that read, "Peter's room." He slowly opened the door and walked in. To his surprise the teenage boy was there, sleeping in the bed.

What's going on? he thought.

He closed the door and went into the kitchen. He found a newspaper sitting on the counter. He picked it up and looked at the date.

July 7, 2017

He dropped the paper on the floor.

Steve walked into the room, "Tony, why are you awake? Is everything alright?"

"Steve, what happened? Where is my father?"

"Tony, your dad died years ago. Don't you remember?"

THE END

plot twist! sorry to cut it short but thanks for reading every one :)