(It will always be your POV and I luv Unravelled so why not share it with the world)

I mostly just always lived in the anti-void, since I couldn't teleport to another universe. Ink came every day to bring food and water, but he never let me outside the anti-void. Sometimes I would get so bored,that I would walk and never stop until Ink tries to find me and starts screaming my name.
But today, that didn't happen.
I was walking like I sometimes do and iv'e been walking for about, Eh, maybe 40 minuets or an hour, since their sin"t any clocks I didn't really know what time it was when I left. As I walked I could see a faint black figure, I swear it looked at me and laughed but I couldn't tell. Then it left and I could feel a hand on my shoulder. I jumped and looked behind me to only see Ink.
"What are you doing all the way out here?! I was searching for hours just to find you!" I look back at the place where the figure was and turned to face Ink.
"Just, come on, let's go back. I have to speak with you." He says while pulling my arm as he starts walking back. I couldn't get that strange black figure out of my head, and since I had lost my voice about a week ago or so it was hard to ask Ink about it. As Ink stopped I saw the solemn expression on his face, like he lost a best friend.
"Look, Y/N, the reason why I haven't let you out was all because of him. I just don't want you to get hurt, but I shouldn't keep you locked in this long void cell. So today maybe you can come with me to a Christmas party. With the rest of the universes, maybe you could meet Blue. He might like you." Ink then have me a warm smile, I smile back as a yes to go.
"Then let's go! You can help decorate before they come! Oh and I got a sweater for you since we are all wearing one. Like last year." He hands me a sweater that says 'small life of the party' and then a small reindeer at the bottom that is most likely dancing. I nod my head as a thank you and Ink holds my hand as we teleport.

(I just noticed that I've been standing in the bathroom for like a hour, I'm so weird)