(This is now more like your own POV not really the narrators because I'm to lazy to care)
After probably like 4 hours we where al done telling stories and horror took back his jacket half way through our time. I was very VERY full from eating frosties with Oreos and sour cream onion pringles. Dream was hugging Nightmares arm while Nightmare time to time tried to shake him off but it never worked, and that jealous expression kinda left Error's face. As soon as Nightmare was done with his story I jumped when the door bursted open from to many scary stories.
"Y/N! YOU WHERE IN HERE FOR THE PAST 5 HOURS?! JESUS! I ALMOST PASSED OUT FROM WORRYING TO MUCH!!" Ink yells as he picked me up and hugs me, I pat his back and hug him back.

"Take it outside, love birds." The last part Nightmare mumbles but I could still hear it but I don't think Ink heard it because he just kept on doing what he was doing.
"Fine, we gotta go home anyways-." I cut Ink's sentence off
"But mommmmmmmm, I don't wanna go to bedddddddddd!" I say tiredly but also sarcastically
"Well to bad and it seems like you got your voice back, say bye to your amigos Y/N." Ink said as he slowly dragged me into the light.
"Bye Error, Bye Dust, Bye Nightmare And Dream, bye Cross and Bye Horror, thanks for the jacket for the first half!" Ink then laughed and did his teleport thing. And in a few seconds we where back in the anti-void.
"Hey Ink, I heard that you liked Error, is that true?" I asked when he plopped me on the floor and laid on his back.
"Eh, a little." Ink said while blushing.
"Mhm." I Said and laid on my back as well.
"Ugh fine, a lot, what about you." I looked over at Ink with a weird expression
"This isn't a girly sleepover where we talk about boys all night." I say/laugh.
"Still, did anyone look at you weirdly?" Ink said now Turing into a strict mother.
"Error looked deep in thought and jealous, that's all." Ink looked at me with a strict mother expression, matching his attitude.
"When he looked like that, who did he look at?" Ink asked and I sighed.
"So your that protective of your mate?" I ask back in a silly way.
"Just, who was he looking at." Ink asks more sternly.
"Me and Horror. He gave me his jacket but then he was cold so I shared it." I Said, I didn't really see what was wrong with that though. But now, Ink looked a little pissed.

HOLY MOLY

LOOK ST THE TIME I GOTTA BE SOMEWHERE TOMORROW :|
Anyways GUD night children :>