Guess what.....I HAVE A FEVER ALL THE WAY UP TO THE HUNDREDS SO I DONT HAVE T WORRY ABOUT SCHOOL! YAY so a I might be writing a few chapters today so enjoy
Y/N's POV

I kinda just sat there and waited. This place is boring.
"So a........your Cross right?"
":|"
"Uh..what do you like to do for fun?"
":|"
"This is a castle right?"
"No this is hell *COUGH* I MEAN yes :|."
"Ok then.....we'll goodbye imma look around.."
"Beware Of the squid :|"
"Ok..thanks.."
He's weird..I don't like him
Says the one who says that "you should love everybody!"
Fuck off
Wow you really have changed character..
That's because I'm tired, I can't focus, I want my own body, and this place smells like cat piss!
Ok not do goody toushoes.
What's that!?
There was a small lamppost in the middle of a open room and out of curiosity I ran over to it and touched the lamppost. It was smooth to the touch but also felt wet. "Ew.." I said as I shook my hand around to make the smiley stuff come off of my hands. "Ew what? It's just a little Ink!"

Ink....

Ink?

Ink.

Without though I charged at the pole, it squirmed away as soon as I hit it. "What's wrong with you?! My tentacles still hurt from the last time you tried to attack me!" I stood up straight and looked at the figure, it was covered in goop with 4 tentacles and a blue eye, and it was probably a foot or two taller than me considering my height only at 4"5'. "Nightmare?" "What?" "Nightmare." "What?!" "Nightmare!" I ran up to him and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Get off!" I stayed in the same position. I guess I really am starting to remember. But will I remember Error?

It's short cuz I'm running out of ideas.
Don't you just love writers block?