Aye

Yes, curse at me all you want to......

HAH SIKE
did you really think this wasn't another chapter because it is and also I'm sick as fuck and will not be going to school YAY

Still Y/N's POV

I woke up in some kinda black room, why the fuck do I keep waking up to this shit? Welp, better have a look around (what people say in horror movies just before they get killed) there wasn't any light switches so I just felt around the walls for a door. I soon came to one opening it slightly. There was only spiral steps going downstairs so out of curiosity I went down (also in horror movies use before they get killed). At the end there was a door. It was curved to match the curved wall. Once I opened it up there was a long hallway and a few doors on each side. I could see the farthest doorknob turn and switch open. It was a black skeleton, it had a bunch of Error signs on it.

It's Error! Errors back to us!
No idiot we found Error
Actually I brought you guys here..
Shut up angel face
Can I at least get a little credit for something?!
Guys, shh, Error can probably hear and see us
"Then why can't I see you?"
"See who?" The skeleton looked back at me and stared.
"N/N! Jesus you've been sleeping for way too long!" The skeleton ran over to me and have me a big hug, I pushed away from him "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME FREAK!" He looked at me in shock. "Y/N, what's wrong with you?!" "Voices, too many voices god damnit. Their everywhere and follow me. Take away to voices!" I put my hands on my head as a headache gradually came and got stronger. "Hey, calm down! It's gonna be ok!" He put my hand in my shoulder. I started crying and froze in that position. I guess I was wrong.. I have gone mad. "Who am I?" He Asked "E something...I don't know STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS!" I just stood there, crying, waiting for something to happen. "I'm scared..am I mad?" E looked at me with a weird expression. "Why are you doing that? Stop it." "Doing what?" "That..stop it!" "Stop what?" "I SAID STOP!" "Well I'm sorry but I don't understand fuckface!" "Just....shut up..let's go. You can sit with Cross while I get you something. I also need to run an errand so don't start Looking for me when I leave for more than an hour." He said while taking my wrist and leading me through the hallway, soon stopping at some kind of living room with another skeleton in it (you know who it is so don't make me describe him), he then sat me down next to him and went out a door a few feet away. Whelp...this was an exciting day huh?

So a what Error is talking about by "stop that!" Is when you have this font you have fire hair, when you have this font you get a little crown on the side of your head and this font gives you a glowing flower crown

So yeah