As you where dragged you could hear a door shut,
Then another
Then another
Anddd another before finally not being dragged anymore. You where thrown on the floor as the cloth came right off. The room was pitch black and you could hear someone cough before a flashlight came on, it was a sans with a shitty expression.
"Welcome to hell fellow sister :|" he said as another flashlight went on.
"No Cross this isn't hell idiot" a skeleton with a hood on said.
"n0 Cr0$$ i$ rlght, thi$ i$ h3ll." Said Error as his flashlight came on. Then someone behind you turned on a flashlight, you of course couldn't see their face so you didn't know who it was.
"Wasn't this heaven?"
"Please no, that's just disgusting never say that again Dream." Said someone also behind you. I inhaled deeply and then started to fake cry, it always worked since you could fake cry and produce fake tears well, you just wanted to go back to the void for once in your life.
"S33 wh@t y0u ldlots dld, y0u m@d3 h3r cry." you started to cry even harder (how can you cry out loud without a voice? Idk screw logic)
"TURN THE DAMN LIGHT ON YOU FOOLS!"
"WELL IM SORRY BUT IM NOT EVEN CLOSE TO THE LIGHT MOTHER FUCKER :|"
"CROSS STOP CURSING AND GET THE LIGHTS!"
"no :|"
"FINE I'LL GET THEM" Mostly likely he said behind you. When the lights turned on you looked at the guy who turned on the lights, it was Horror you think Ink said, then you looked behind me and it was Dream, then you looked at who was next to Error and it was Dust and Cross was on his other side with that shitty face you saw.
You started to stand up when Dream sat you back down.
"Does she talk :|" Cross said
"I don't know, don't ask me," Dream said as you shake my head
"Wait was that a no?" Horror said as I nod my head, "so you can't speak?" I shake my head.
"Well then welcome to hell, I guess, this is hell right? :|" Cross says as you could hear someone calling your name as they where opening the doors, it was probably Ink.
"Ono, ono, ONO :|" Cross said under his non-existent breath
"HlD3 H3R lDlOT$ @ND @CT N@TUR@L!" Error whisper/screamed. Dream took you and threw you against the black wall (the walls are all black btw, the light just helps to see people) near the door and Horror blocked you from the door sight.
"Is Y/N in here? I can't find her anywhere."
"Idk where she is, but she might be in the bathroom having a baby :|"
"CR0$$ Y0U lDlOT! I S@ID @CT N@TUR@L!"
"But- :|"
"$HUT UP!"
You peek over Horrors shoulder and put your hand on his shoulder as well, oh my god his jacket is so damn fluffy! You think to your self. You start to play with his fuzzy hood.
"Ummm OK then....I'll just go search for Y/N in their? Thanks Cross?" Ink said as you could see out of the corner of your eye his confused look. Then Ink starts running  and shutting doors behind him. You then roll up your sleeves and hug Horror, both of your arms feeling the soft fuzz.
"WHAT THE-!"
Horror says as he runs forward and you face plant on the floor, getting a massive and fast nose bleed and most likely a bruise on your fore head. You then actually start to cry, it hurt more than being hit by a metal belt.
"Oh shit, you ok?" You just start full out crying and Dream runs over to you.
"DON'T CRY AGAIN PLEASE!" Dream yells as he hugs you violently. The rest are just standing there and Cross is holding a cup and sipping tea quite elegantly, but then you see the whale on the cup and he didn't seems that elegant anymore. Your nose bleed started to stop as Dream puts his hand in your face with a green glow on it and your nose feels better but your still crying like hell, so Horror sighs and throws his jacket on you. You put it on and hug yourself for comfort.
"I$ th3 dr@m@ d0n3 n0w?" Error says as Dream gives him a death glare "wh@t? Just @sklng j33z"
"Anyways *cough* welcome to hell, where we talk about scary pants-shitting stories because we hate being social and we like dark places. Have fun :|" Cross says as he throws the cup as it just pops out of existence, literally. I nod as everyone sits down in a circle.
"Du$t why d0n't y0u g0, y0uv'3 b33n r3@lly qulet."
"Oh, well I have been quiet because I have the best story ever!" Dust said whole turning the lights off "wait Dream, why are you here?" Dust asked
"Because I'm waiting for Nightmare" Dream says as the door opens.
"I'm home bitches." Nightmare says and thunder and lighting literally comes behind him. Then some creepy music, then a happy anime song. "OK Blue that's enough go home or something."
"Oh OK :3" Blue says as he runs down the hall.
"Did you bring snacks Nightmare?" Dream Asked. Nightmare nodded and showed a whole back of chips, drinks, and...
"FROSTIESSSSSSSSSSS!!!" You yelled and shot up taking the bag of frostiness and taking like four out and engulfing one at a time.
"I th0ught y0u c0uldn't t@lk."
"Oh, did I get my voice back?"
"Well duh your talking to everyone, and you took Error and Dust's frosties. Now your gonna have to go get two more at the near by Wendy's." (btw they are all on the surface in this AU)
"Fine."
"Good puppy now who is going first?" Nightmare Said as he dropped the food in the middle of the circle and sat down next to Error. Dust put his hand up then started telling his story. I looked over at Horror who was shivering. I smiled and took one arm out of the jacket and put it around him. He slightly blushed and I giggled, then I looked over at Error and he looked pretty..

Jealous.

I gave up the last part  and put I and stuff like that, sorry I'm tired :|
And your all probably thinking "what's wrong with Cross, and what's with this cup?" We'll go over to IHateTheStarSanses94 and go read his Nightmare x Cross x Reader story to find out (I think it's that idk) but um anyways Cross is also a different Cross so um bye :|