Inks POV (haha I got you didn't I)

.i was of course pissed at Y/N, she basically just said that my maybe future boyfriend hates me. As soon as Y/N fell asleep I got up and tried to find Error, but for some reason I could sense him near by.
"S0, y0u g0nn@ b3 m@d @t Y/N f0r3v3r?" Asked Error, who was behind me.
"Is that true?" I asked/whispered. Error just looked at me like I was doing a weird act.
"0h c'm0n Ink, y0u h@v3n't impr3$$ed m3 3n0ugh. S0 I ju$t $@y th@t w3'r3 ju$t g00d p@ls." Said Error as he teleported away.
"Oh don't worry, I'll impress you and get Y/N outta your mind in no time." I Said while looking down at Y/N's unconscious body. "This. Means. War."

(Y/Ns POV)

When I woke up I just looked up at the ceiling, since their isn't really anything else to do. As I lay their I notice that Ink is gone. But then I hear loud footsteps coming near.
"Ink? Is that you?" I call out as the footsteps get louder and louder. "Error? Absolutely anyone?" The footsteps stop and I notice that the footsteps have stopped. A small cup landed on me, and I was literally splashed by FUCKING HOT TEA! "WHAT THE HELL! SHIT IT BURNS!" I yell out
"Wake up idiot :|.} A familiar voice says. Then I notice that it's Cross since the whale on the cup was very noticeable.
"Oh hay Cross! :3" I say ignoring the hot tea
"Hi fellow hell sister :| now let's get the fun outta here, Error needs to talk with you :|." Cross said taking his cup off of my stomach.
"Ya know what's funny? I was talking about Error last night!" I say.
"Oh ok that's nice :|." Cross said helping me up and holding my wrist tight as we teleport back into the dark room again.
"H3y Y/N. I w@$ g0nn@ m@k3 @n0th3r p@rty $inc3 w3 @ll lik3d TH3 $tori3s th@t w3 sh@r3d. $0 will y0u b3 th3r3? 0h @nd Ink$ c0ming t0." I looked at him and thought 'well Ink hates me and stuff....eh I bet we can ease the pressure when we get there and have a good time' I thought and nodded
"Don't worry, I'll be there!" I say happily.
"Gr3@t. TH3 p@rty i$ 0n s@turd@y @t 6. By3 Y/N!" Error Said as Cross teleported be back into the anti-void.
"See ya later fellow sister :| o h and Errorwanted me to give you this. Bye now :|" Cross said as he handed me something called a watch and a paper on how it worked. I read it for a while and then figured out it was actually Saturday morning, well basically a Friday midnight. I close my eyes and sleep. Waiting for the party time to arrive.
When I wake up I look at my small clock. It was 7:36 Am.
'Will I just wear these saggy old clothes? Am I gonna wear those footie pajamas that Ink got me that I never tried on? I wonder if I should bring it...I should. Will the pressure ever subside with me and Ink? Will I go crazy? What is someone rapes me. Eh that won't happen...I hope. Will their be movies? What about more frosties?! Nightmare will become my favorite if he brings frosties again.' I let my mind race about the party for what felt like days. Then I heard Ink teleport next to me.
"Hi, I brought food, eat, it's almost time for the party. I already packed for you *mumbles* don't thank me *normal* Nighmares bringing all the pizza and food and stuff." Ink says annoyed as he puts a sleeping bag which I've used before. A pillow which I also used before, and a "suitcase" is what the tag says.
"Is this where my clothes go and stuff that I need? Oh and did you put in my footie pajamas?"
"Yes and yes, now hurry up, eat and then call me, just scream my name, I will hear you." Ink said as he teleported out.
'I really hope this tension subsides..' i think as I eat my food, it was fried chicken and rice with some water. When I was done I yelled Inks name and as he said he came right back.
"Hold my hand.." Ink said sternly, I nodded and stood up and took his hand (not literally, u know what I mean :|) he teleported is to some kinda house.
"This is my old house, the one me and Error lived in before we went our separate ways. Now go take a shower and get ready." I nodded and went upstairs. I soon found the bathroom and began to turn on the water. I stripped outta my clothes and took a nice warm bath. I haven't felt this way in years. But I had to get out. I got my clothes and put them inside the large trash can near the door, since they smelled awful and looked disgusting. I then got a new pair of clothes from inside my suitcase (you brought ur stuff btw) I put on a F/C sports bra and a S/F/C jacket. Then some (don't make me say it you dirty people) and a pair of ripped F/C jeans, and then black boots.
I came out of the bathroom actually looking good for once. I got all of my stuff and looked at the watch on my wrist. The time was 5:51 PM. Then I looked at Ink who was o the couch waiting.
"I'm done, where almost right on time to!" I Said with a smile. Ink only nodded and held my wrist since my hands where full this time. Then we where all another house, but just outside on the door step. Ink knocked and immediately Error answered. Everyone was already inside having a great time.

"W3lc0m3 Ink @nd Y/N!"

Next chapter things get a little dirty ;), or the next chapter after that idk, just know that your going to get more of your life innocents ruined by this so yeah bye.

It's raining like hell and I'm so happy :|