🎶

It's been weeks since I've fallen...or years...or months.. I have no idea they have like no fucking clocks around. At least this place serves good food and not dog shit. That Man I was talking about some time ago? Eh he's my "doctor". His name is Gaster and he always talks to this one person called +(@4@. (which I'm not going to do the random font anymore because I can't find it)  Eh it's not very important because they don't play any roles inside of this book. And yes I know I just broke your forth wall, sorry reader, I can fix it.

Anyways the real problem with me is that not only is my soul fucked up with its emotions, it's supposed to be powerful. But now it's powerless. So I have to go through this treatment 4 times a day, which sucks dick because it takes 2 hours which means I only get a few hours of free time, which those times are eating or sleeping. I mostly sleep on the machine though. Little by little my memory comes back, and Gaster keeps on mentioning this guy called Error from my dreams but I have no idea who he is. He's probably someone back at ink's place, or was it someone else's place? Eh. (Btw this part will actually be really short because I can't even think of anything) It doesn't matter right now.

I keep hearing random music, it sounds like a lullaby but people are talking, I can't make out what their saying though. Today while I was inside the machine I passed out and had some kind of flashback, or a memory?

Flashback

Soft music played in the background as a small child sat on her porch, waiting for the sun to set. She could hear the sound of normal nature, like crickets chirping and bumble bees. But then it went silent, she swore that she was going deaf. So she ran inside of the small house and searched for her mother. But as she went upstairs she didn't notice the white void following her, engulfing the area. She yelled for her mom but only a small whisper was heard. Her running became faster and faster until she went into a sprint, soon stopping at her mothers door. She burst it open, she did t want to lose her hearing for her hearing was so special to her. She looked around. White. More white. White everywhere. She looked behind her, more white. A figure hugged her and soothed her for she was crying without noticing it. She didn't go deaf, her world disappeared from sight.

End of Flashback

"Sir she's waking up."
Thump
"Alright, hold back the medicine and get a IV in"
Thump
"Her soul isn't stable enough to take it out"
Thump
"You mean she's dying?"
Thump
"No, sir, she's in shock. If we take the medicine out she might go into cardiac arrest"
Thump
"My oh my, I told you that I should be checking her!"
Thump
"But you told me she'll be fine!"
Thump
"No I told you that we should be checking on her!"
Thump
"WELL IM CLEARLY NOT DEAF!"
Thump Thump
"WITH YOUR AGE IM PRETTY SURE THATS A LIE!"
Thump Thump Thump Thump
"SIR I WILL NOT BE CALLED A LIAR AND A OLD HAG RIGHT OVER A DYING BODY!"
Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump
"NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME.."
Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump Thump
"IM GOING TO.."
Thump
"SAVE"
Thump
"THIS"
Thump
"CHILDS"
Thump
"LIFE!"

Stop screaming
Your hurting me
It's too loud
Please stop
Shut up!
I just want peace for once.
Stop it!
Please
I said fucking stop it!
Stop
I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!

Silence

Not very pleasing

Nor very helping

Am I insane?

No

I can't be

No no no

Error

I'm scared

Help

This place is

Hell