🌞The Tutor🌞pt.2

I broke the silence with a question about The problem. "Are you supposed to use the d=.." He Cuts me Off by kissing me. His lips were so soft, like clouds. I kiss him back. His hands moved to my waist gripping me tightly. I was still a virgin I thought, but I continued to kiss him. He leaned back onto the back of the couch and I got over on top of him still kissing. He started to kiss my neck passionately while rubbing and gripping my ass.

He starts to take my robe off. "I don't know about this." I say. "What do you mean?" He says still kissing me. " I'm still a ...." He looks up at me. "Really?" He asks? "Yeah!" I reply. "That's just makes it better. I'll take it very slow. Just let me know when your ready to speed up." I nod my head okay. He starts to take off my robe exposing my pink brand bra and panties. He takes my bra off. He looks up at me and starts to kisses and lick on my nipples. Moans start to come out my mouth. They were exceptionally loud because it was my first time.

"YOU think that feels food wait till I put them strokes on you." He smiles biting his lips. I get off him and lay on the couch. His slightly visible Dick print was sitting right in my face. He moved over to the end of the couch toward my legs. I then feel a warm sensation on my inner thigh. He was licking me. He was going up toward my area and I had the shakes. He finally made it to My spot. My moans were loud. I was so relaxed. It felt so good. I put my hand on his head and pushed him deeper inside me. He looked up at me and smiles.

He got up

He got up. "Can we take this to your room?" "Sure!", I reply. He picks me up and kisses me deeply. Carrying me up the stairs and finally to my bed. He laid me down on the bed. I unzip his jacket and i take it off and Lie right back down. He pulled his pants down and next his boxers. I laid there in shock. He was So huge. I shook out of my state and looked up at the ceiling. I feel him lay on me and his Dick on my area.

He kissies me on my lips. "You told me to take it slow so I will." He said whispering in my ear. I nod my head. He raises up his lower body and continues to kiss me. I feel his arm positioning his Dick to be inserted in me. I feel the warm tip inside me, I take deep breathes. When he was finally in me he delivered deep and long strokes in and out of me. It felt so good, yet it hurt.

After the first 20 min of kissing and fucking he asked me. "YOU ready for all of me now ?" First I was thinking "SO that's wasn't all of you. Am I ready?" I bite his ear and whisper Yass into it. He raises up and his member slides right out of me. I felt my juices drip from his Dick onto me. He motions me to turn over and I do so. I turn over and he pulls my waist to the edge of the bed. I feel him tap his Dick on the bottom of my back. I flinch. "Why you flinching? Ima take care of you!" I hear him chuckle. He eats my out for a little while and then inserts his dick.

 He eats my out for a little while and then inserts his dick

I grip the sheets trying to keep my arch in my back. He was blowing my back out. I never knew of a pain that felt so good. We both reach our climax  and he cleans me and himself up. He laid beside me in the bed.