Step-Dad Pt.2

JOURNAL ENTRYLiving the big Life I guess I could say

JOURNAL ENTRY
Living the big Life I guess I could say. My
mom married Michael B. Jordan and I was his spoiled little girl *wink wink*. OH my GAWWWIDDD I can't Help the fact that I had sex with my Mom's husband. I mean it could of been better, if We were in the bed. I rarely eat off the counter anymore, but that's not the point. I can't get over him. We haven't did anything since that day. I have been dying to- nvm. We Talk a lot and our relationship hasn't changed, but, buttt.......uhhh never mind. Until Tomorrow peace.
Entry Closed

"Umm Hey Mann....theres Panda Express Waiting in the Kitchen." Michael steps in my door. "Coming down in just a second." I say. I throw my journal onto the the dresser. I head downstairs and into the kitchen. My Mom and Dad sat at the table. "Goodmorning people!" I say. "More like Goodafternoon. you've been sleep all morning!" my mom says. "Sorry!" I said.

I reach in the bag and grab a box of shrimp fried rice. "You wanna hang out today?" Michael asks. I see him smirk and wink. "Ya! Sure. I mean I have nothing to do." I say. "Well since y'all going out.... I guess mommy will go to the salon or something" my Mom says. "it was your mom's idea. she thinks we don't spend a lot of time together!" Michael says. "Pshhh!" I say. "So where do you wanna go?"Michael ask. I was hesitant to answer. "We Can Go out to eat!" I say.

"Okey! " Michael says. I run upstairs and change into some loose clothing. "The looser the easier to get off!" I think. I hear my mom exiting the front door. "I'm off to the nail shop. "Alright Mom!" I say. "You Ready Baby?" I hear Michael Ask. I almost said yes daddy. "Okay Coming." I say. I slip on some pink slippers and run down stairs to him. "Ready dad!" I say.

"I know!" he smirks. He picked me up baby-like and started to kiss me. I Kissed him back. I missed this . Even though we only did it once. It was as if I hungered for his loving. He carried me upstairs to the extra bedroom and laid me down on the bed. His pelvis thrusted against my area.

I start to take His shirt off caressing his greatly shaped body. "I don't know why I'm doing this." he says rolling off of me. "Its okay....I want this!" I say climbing over on top of him. He smiles kissing me. He flips me back on the bed and removes my panties with his teeth. He licks up my leg and slowly onto my area.

My body was shook

My body was shook. I grip the sheets with hands and feet. My moans were soft but loud. "You Ready for me?" He asks. He stands up pulling down his gym shorts. I could see the print of his Dick in his boxer breifs. He snatches them off too. I decide to take control.

I lay at the edge of the bed and start to remove his briefs. I take the member in my hand. I can't even fit my hand around it completely. I stick the tip into my mouth and start to go back and forth. He may have a big Dick, but I have some tricks of my own. I start to deepthroat his Dick, but even with my deepthroating skills some of his Dick still remained dry.

After getting his Dick nice and wet, he pleasures me for quite a while before sticking his huge self inside me. I was taking huge breaths, but he was taking it slow. "I love you!" he says. I didn't respond.