🌞Tutor Part🌞 6

The Next morning Was Hectic. I overslept my alarm and I was about 5 minutes late for work.

I get home after work, and I just want to lay down. I start to think about last night. Whether or not, I should rethink my decision on giving Michael A Chance. I grab my phone out of my nightstand and see that I have 10 missed calls and 30 messages. There all from Michael. I forget that I gave him my phone number at the restaraunt.  "Where are you? Where are you? Babe ?" I read all the text messages. I reply, "I had work this morning. I'm off now. What do you want?" Before I could sit the phone down he replied.

"Can I come see you again after I finish this scene today?" I start to think. This is a little to early in this friendship to be coming over my house already, but Fuck it. "YEAH come over. Parents are gone to Aruba for a Couple of Months. So I have the house to myself." I reply. "Alright be over in 30min."

About 33 minutes had went by and I heard a knock downstairs

About 33 minutes had went by and I heard a knock downstairs. I go to answer. It was Michael  "hey!" He says. "Hi. Come in." I say. I walk up to my room and he follows. I wait at the door for him to walk in. I close the door behind him. Michael walks over to my Unicorn Bean bag And Haves a seat.

"I wanna know more about you. As far as what have you been doing since the last time we seen each other." I tell him how, I'm in college. I have a part-time job at a froyo stand. He seems so interesting in the things I was telling him. He'd laugh when I told him about the struggles of college. Glad he could relate to all of them. "YOU KNOW after you left me. I was still madly in love with you. I thought that getting in other relationships would help me get through the pain that You left Me with." He Said. " you don't think I was hurt either! I cried for months." I reply. He starts to laugh. He was So beautiful.

Something interrupted our conversation. His phone starts to ring. I glance at the front of his Phone. "Wifey💍." It felt like a knife was being pierced through my heart. Somebody was twisting the knife and pushing it deeper inside of me. I wanted to cry so bad. He gets up and walks into the hallway. "I'm at a friends house. I'll call you back later babe."I overhear. He walks back to his spot. "You were saying." Michael says.

"I have a question. Who was that girl that was kissing you yesterday?" He starts to laugh. "That was my...." he cuts off. "My....... girlfriend" he said in a low tone. "WHAT THE FUCK MICHAEL. YOU KNOW WHAT. I'M NOT EVEN. YOUR REALLY GOING TO SHOW UP AFTER ATLEAST 4 YEARS AND ASK FOR ANOTHER CHANCE WHEN YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. BOY BYE." A tear falls from my face. I thought the girl was just to make me jealous. "I think its best if you leave!"

He was looking at me really sadly. I couldn't stand to look at him anymore. We both get up and I lead him to the door. He walks out. I was about to slam it when. "Wait! Please forgive me. I should of told you I had  a girl, but I don't love her I LOVE YOU." " I honestly Don't care Michael." I reply. "Ima make this straight!" Yeah! Whatever!" I reply. I slam the door.

I heard something being kicked. I look out the dining room window. Michael was kicking and punching everything in his sight. Kicked his car and the alarm went off. He turned off the alarm and sat on the hood of his car looking towards my house. "Michael uses to be such a good guy. He just let himself go. He seems so good in his movies, but I guess that's just acting." I close the curtain and walk upstairs to my room.

I drop down in my bed face first. I started to cry. "It was going to be alright." I thought in my mind. Michael's words rang in my head. "Ima make this straight" I fall asleep.