🌞Tutor🌞 Pt.10

"Is That you Taye Baby?"  "Yes ma'am it's me Mrs.Donna" I reply. "Oh call me  mama! You were always my favorite." She says giving me a hug. "Well finally you came to see me. Michael told me he saw you in the club a couple of weeks ago. He hasn't stopped talking about you since. Even before he was always talking about you." She says. "Really?" I smirk looking over at him. He gave me a smile.

"She's going to be staying here in my room for a Couple of days

"She's going to be staying here in my room for a Couple of days. She just got out the hospital." Michael says. "Ohh. What happened sweetie?"She asks. I explained to her all I rembered.

MICHAEL'S PERSPECTIVE

I grab Taye' s hand and headed upstairs toward my room."I'm going to pick up your medicine." I say. "YOU KNOW I have money right." She says. "Uhh no you don't missy. You were robbed." I laugh. "Yeah.....right.. " she looked down. We arrived at my room. I stand in the doorway leaning against the wall. "Why so many books?" She asks. "I like to read. Gives me ideas for movies. Helps me get into character sort of." I reply. She nods. She looks down at the bed. "That's for you.." I say. I bought her a present. It was a new phone. Since she had been robbed of her old one

She gave me a hug and kissed me. Her body pressed against mine. My Dick starts to get hard. I don't want to push it so I lightly push away. "Ima go to the thinking room. Let me know if you want anything. Feel free to roam the house." I say.

TAYE'S PERSPECTIVE

I log into my cloud account on my new phone. Michael was incredibly nice for buying me a new phone. I still didn't want to feel like I couldn't take care of myself. I was in love with Michael for him and not for his money. I want to make sure he understands that. It was nighttime. I was half sleep. When I hear bumping and whimpers. I get out of bed and head towards the sounds.

They were coming from Michael's so called thinking room. I peaked in, and Michael is in the corner crying. I run over to Him. "What's wrong?" I say grabbing his face pushing it closer to mine."I messed up.  I've know this entire time whom I was in love with and...  and andd...." he sniffled. "I've just gone with other girls cause---" I kiss him.

He kisses me back. "I love you.. and I've always love you" I say. Still kissing  Michael picks me up. I giggle. Once in his room. He laid me on his bed. He takes off the robe I have on. "I love you he." He says. "Ummhuh shuddup."I say. He starts to kiss me on my thigh and moves up my leg, missing my spot by a inch moving up my stomach. "Stop teasing!"I say. He looks up at me and smiles. He inserts his tongue in me. My eyes start to close. The last person I had sex with was him. I didn't want to have sex with anybody else.

He lifts up. "YOU ready?" He asks. "So you gone fuck a cripple girl?" I ask. "We don't have to. I'll just pleasure you." He says. "Nawl daddy I miss you." I say smiling. He smiles and slide down his pants and boxers. I thought he was big last time we had sex. He had a monster. I wasn't ready. "Ima take it slow." He says. "That's sounds familiar!" I say. He smiles. He inserts the tip and goes from there. I moan loudly. Missionary. "I really do love you girl!' He says. I kiss him "YOU said that already ...but I love you too