🌞Tutor🌞 Pt.3

4 Years Later

Writing in Journal(what happened): It has been 3 years since the day that I lost my virginity to the person I love the most. In those 3 years Michael and I were dating. There were dates, picnics, sex (a lot of it) everything a normal couple would do. He watched me walk across the stage to get my diploma. We were so Happy. Until... my parents decided it was time to move.

I didn't know what to do. I understood that I was legal now and grown, but it was so hard to find a job and plus college. I had to move away with my parents. Weeks before we moved, I had to break the news to Michael. Now he had started a successful career in acting, but I didn't want to just put all my stress on him. I told him and he was heart broken. We decided to break up for the better.

Now 4 years after the breakup, we rarely talk and I hear he has a new girlfriend. I hear that he's hasn't been himself for years, every since I left. He's now a big time actor and.. I mean he can have any girl he wants. I doubt he'll ever get back with me. I tried to move on a couple of times, but I always find myself not being comfortable. Anyways, we moved from Atlanta, Georgia to Ontario, California. It's fun. I'm actually making good grades in school and have a job at a nearby froyo stand. I love it here. Alright I guess this is all.

(Journal Ends)

I close the star covered journal and throw it on the nightstand. I had a night shift at 6:00p.m and I had a Bad headache. It was 2:30p.m. I decided to lay back down for 2 hours to sleep the headache away.

"Wow! That nap wasn't shit." I wake up a hour later. Atleast my headache's gone. I reach over towards my phone and text Daisha. "Hey BITCH! Forgot to check on you this Morning. Had to work another night Shift. One tonight also. Love You gurll." I throw the phone on the nightstand and grab the remote. I missed my friend back in Ontario, but here I had so many friends. Here I had Alyssa, Bethani, Jody, Clarence, and Keke. I've heard that Clarence has a crush on me. He we cute.I thought about  giving him a try, but he's always so shy about talking to me. I turn on the t.v flipping through the channels. I finally found what I wanted to watch. Ellen Degeneres Show. My favorite afternoon show.

"Today all the way from WAKANDA we have Michael B. Jordan, A.K.A ERIK KILLMONGER." I continue to watch. He walked out onto the set of Ellen. He was still as fine as ever. Just even more muscular than usual. I had watched every single one of his movies. I wasn't UPSESSED but just wanted to admire his work and success. 

"Basically, it doesn't matter what movie you do, your just in shape all the time

"Basically, it doesn't matter what movie you do, your just in shape all the time." Ellen says. "I'm just trying to stay in shape for as long as I can." Michael Responds. "Michael, Any special lady in your life?" Ellen asks. I change the channel. I watched movies for hours until it was time for work.

I put on my uniform, and headed downstairs. "Mom.. Dad, I'm  off to work!" I say "Alright sweetheart" my mom replies. I started towards my car. 13 minutes into the ride I start to think. "The Ellen Show studio is In California, and this show was shot yesterday, so does that mean he's here." I arrive at work and start getting to it.