Buisness men

Today was the day. I have a interview with a man owning a Trillion dollar company. Working toward being his assistant I've been doing a little research on him. Of course his name is Michael B. Jordan. His company makes, buys, and sells hardware.

I get In my car on the way to Jordan industries. "The man was so fine. Like how?" What I thought in my head. He's single so maybe I can get a little flirty.

I arrive at the building having about 100 floors. I walk into the building to the front desk. "I'm here for a interview with Mr.Jordan." I tell the front desk clerk. "Right this way!"she replied. I followed her to the elevator. I thought, "What If I get nervous and studder. What if I spit on him! How in the hell are we moving so Daum fast in this elevator?" The elevator was moving quickly. I looked at the floor monitor. "99th floor." The door opened. She leads me up to a big door. "Good Luck!" She whispers. I nod thankfully.

I thought to knock but before I could knock the door opened. "Your Mrs.Angela White?"

"Please come in!" He said.
"Thank you" i replied. "Tea?" He asked. "No thank you!" I said.

This man was truly beautiful. Like hot Damm.

"Have a seat in a chair!" He motioned me. Pointing at a chair. "So. Umm. Your here about the assistant job? Yeah?"

"Yes sir!" I say. "No need for that. Call me Michael." He says. I laugh. "Well looking at your records. You have a bit of an attitude problem." He says.

I start to sweat. There was only one thing to do. SWEET SEDUCTIVE ANGELA. I start to bite my lip. "Yes Michael." I say seductively. He looks up from the file smiling. "Says your better off working alone."

"I don't think so." I say. There was a bowl of lollipops sitting on his desk. "Mind if I have one?" I ask. "Hmmm... oh go ahead sure!" He says. I snag off the wrapper and start to lick the sucker. I was no longer listening to him. All my concentration was going into getting his attention.

He peeped up from the sucker smiling. He tugged at his tie. "Its getting kinda hot. Here why don't you take a look at that!" He said. He handed me a piece of paper and walked over towards the thermostat. I could see the bulge in his pants. There was nothing but Windows in his office. "How was this going to work" I thought.

He walked over to my side. I feel something tap my shoulder. I look through the corner of my eye. It was his Dick. I look up at him and grab it. I massage It with my hand, after giving him a great blow. He picks me up like a baby and kisses me on my neck. I lean my head back biting my lips.

He gently placed me on the desk. "You ready for this.... Mrs.White?" He went to his wallet and grabbed a condom and slid it on. It only fitted the tip. That's how big it is.

He Spat on his Dick. "Now I don't like normal sex. I'm warning you now!" I nodded "whatever." Trying to be confident. He didn't even take it slow. He went straight inside of me. I screamed. I was stiff and tense. "OMG!" He yelled. My legs were wrapped around his neck. I was being strong. I was moaning loudly. He turned me over and did the same thing doggy style. "What's My Name?" He called. "Michael!!" I yell. He was rocking the entire desk. He slapped my ass. "Wrong!" He yelled. "What's My Name?"

"DADDY!" I scream finally giving up and shooting my climax. "Thas what I thought." I lay there on the desk. He pulled out of me. He licked up all my juices and started to eat me out. The feeling was so great.

He lifted Up

He lifted Up. "I think I love you ...." he whispers. "I was thinking the same thing!" I say.