🌠DREAM🌠Pt.2

Its not even like that Girl! Calm Down!" I say to niyah. "He probably did the same thing to every cute girl at essence tonight!" I say. I don't know how to feel, or what to do next. I just Met Michael B. Jordan In the club and exchanged numbers with him. I mean he could of did the same thing with every other girl in the club. I don't know.

We arrive at the hotel and head up to our room. "I call Showering first bihh. Cause I been dancing all up on other people men tonight!"Niyah says. I burst into laughter. "Bitch I'm laughing because ......have you forgotten that the room. has two showers." I say. "Oh yeah bitch!! I forgot!" niyah says. I chuckle sliding the key into the room door unlocking it. I walk into the room and flop down onto the living room couch.

"GIRL YOU TALKED TO MICHAEL B JORDAN TONIGHT, YOU SHOULDN'T BE TIRED!" I hear Niyah yell from the bathroom. "He's just a regular person like you and me, just with a lot of money and a lot of fame." I say. "with a lot of good looks to." Niyah responds. I get up off the couch and go over to my suitcase and open it. The first thing I see is my bathing suit. "Hey niyah!" I say. "Huhh?" She responds. "ima go for a swim down at the pool!" I say.

"Alright! I'll be down there soon!" she replies. I slip on my bathing suit and wrap a towel around me. Walking out of the room down to the pool I start to shiver . I walk out onto the pool area door . I slide my Hotel Key Card and shut the door behind me. Pool Chairs laid On Every side of the pool. I picked one furthest from the entrance and sat my towel in the seat.

I check around for a little while looking to see if anybody was around. The Pool sparked like a galaxy. I read the pool depth signs. I was standing right beside thirteen feet. I throw my hair over my shoulder and dive into the water. The water was not cold. It felt good. I swam for a little while in the deep end and then scurried my way over to the jacoozi. The bubbles felt great, but the sound of the machine is quite loud.. Time to Recap what happened tonight. I totally met Michael B. Jordan and we totally exchanged numbers. I started to speak out loud.

"Ohh frr you did. That's cool!" I hear a voice from behind me. I jump around to see who it was. "Can I join you?" He asks. It was him.

WRITERS NOTEI forgot to tell you guys that this story is based off an actual dream I had a couple days ago

WRITERS NOTE
I forgot to tell you guys that this story is based off an actual dream I had a couple days ago. So I decided to make it a series in this imagines Book. Hope You Guys Enjoy. Sad to say that .........🌞Tutor🌞 is coming to an end soon. But I'm constantly working on new ideas. Love You Guys ❤

 Love You Guys ❤