DREAM

"You better work girl!" I yell at My bestfriend Niya. The trip to essence fest was long but it was worth it. "Girl I heard Michael B. Jordan Is here somewhere!" Niyah said in my ear. I could barely hear her but I knew what she said.

Michael had been my celebrity crush for years, but I knew I had no chance with him but I really wanted a few pictures with him.

I start to skim the party and stage. "Welcome to the stageeeeee......Michael B. Jordannnnn." I heard the DJ say. My head automatically turn in the direction of the stage. It seem like the world had stopped and He Was moving in slow motion. I caress his face with my long extended imaginary hands.

"BITCH YOU DAY-DREAMING AGAIN!" I hear Niyah shout in my ear. "did you do the slow-mo thing again?" She asked. I nodded. "let's get closer maybe you can meet him!" niyah insist. I take the chance. Niyah and I start to squeeze through the crowd of people until we finnaly arrived at the stage. I look up to see that I was standing right in front of Michael Pelvic area.

I see a little bulge. I make out to grab it then Remeber what Kevin gates did to a female that grabbed his Dick in the middle of a show. I lower my hand And decide to tap his hip. I tap him one good time. He Looks down at me smiling. He stares at me for a while. He shook his head wassup. Im nervous as hell. He frowns.

My hands started to shake. Michael walks off the stage and disappears. "I think I scared him off!" I say to niyah dancing. "Well go find him!" she says. "Find who?" I hear a voice from behind me. I turn around swiftly.

"I.....I ...hope I didn't.....you know...... scare you or nothing."he says smiling. My mind had shutdown. It was doing that slow motion thing again. "You aight?" He asks. I snap out of my state. "YEAH ummmmm.... Im Alexis." I say blushing looking down. "Look me in my eyes.......please?" Michael says. I pull back the piece of hair that was covering my face and look up.

I already knew what he wanted to see. My eyes were Hazel and they Really pop in the darkness. "You Wanna ummm-?" He was cut off by the dj. "MICHAEL COME UP HERE AND HELP YA MAN BLOW OUT SOME CANDLES!" the dj said. Michael nodded. "I'll be right back.

If I don't come back I apologize." he says. He was sweeter than I imagined. "Can I Get your number? So ummm I ca-..." He said. I think he's nervous. He had no reason to be, but I DEFINELTY had a reason. I cut him off, "Yeah!" I say.

He passed me his phone. "if I don't get back to you tonight. Ummm I'll call you in the morning." he says. I nod. "okay. Michael." I say. He Smiles showing all his pearly whites and the dimples. I could do nothing but blush. Michael lifted himself onto the stage and started to talk to somebody.

He couldn't stop staring at me and I couldn't stop smiling. I Could feel his eyes on me while I dance. I turn around to face him. Some girl was whispering in his ear. I didn't mind. I continued to dance. After finishing talking to him she forced a kiss on his lips.

He looks at me. I storm out the party to a bench on the outskirts of the building. I wouldn't cry. I Mean...."atleast I got to meet him" I think in my mind. "he has millions of fangirls....why would he...you know what never mind!" I hear the door behind me open. "Girl I'm ready to go back to the hotel!" I hear Niyah say! "Same!" I reply.

Niyah and I were halfway across the parking lott I hear the door of the party open again. I didn't look back. "ALEXIS WAITTT....!" I hear from behind me. " I turn around and see Michael jogging towards me. He reached me."Im sorry about that. She was telling me that she loved my work and Goes in to try to kiss me!" He says. "security escorted her out!"

"I didn't care that she kissed you." I smile. I really did care. "Can I call you....tonight?" He ask. "Yeah Maybe."I say smirking walking off. I look back at him. "Wait... Mr.jordan? Can I snap a picture with you?" I ask. He smiles

YEAH sure!" He says cheesing hard as ever