(6) Last Year (Terroriser)

Brian opened the front door and saw Cartoonz throwing stones around, Brian held his breath and let it out, slowly approaching the bigger man. "Hey..." Brian spoke that startled Cartoonz a bit. Cartoonz looked around, already in a fighting stance when he realized, "Oh... It's only you," Cartoonz sighed and continued to pick up pebbles, throwing it around. "So... What's up man?" Brian asked as he leaned by the truck, Cartoonz glanced over him then shook himself, "nothing..", "flipping out just like that isn't just 'nothing', What happened?" Brian pushed, there is something happening.

Cartoonz rolled his eyes, guess Brian is the type that you couldn't shake off easily, "you won't stop bugging me about it, won't you?" Brian chuckled and shook his head, "guess Craig kinda made me like this? I don't know, I really don't push around people." He shrugged and crossed his arms, waiting for Cartoonz to start explaining. "I really don't know... It's just, after last year's party, I woke up on the couch and started asking where Ohm went. They said he left. I was kinda pissed off that he left without me, I got back to our base and saw his things gone. No clothes, foods, money, guns. Nothing. He just disappeared. Then last month, when it's time to get back to business, he changed... He become distant and cold... I know deep inside that it's my fault because of the way he looks at me, the problem is... I don't know why.." Cartoonz took Brian's face as a confusion. He didn't hope that the kid would understand anyway, "What about you? Back in the car, you said that you...-"

"I did. My ego got the best of me..." Brian sat on a boulder and gaze upwards. Reaching his hand to the sky, he could still feel how he hurt Brock that day.. .

Brock kneeled down in front of Brian, it was raining hard. The end of their school year, "w-why are you d-doing this Brian?" Brock asked as Brian gaze down towards him. Brian hated it. How Brock looks so helpless, he just wanna kneel down with Brock and comfort the boy, but he couldn't. "You did this to me." Brian stated, Brock just kept staring at him, "d-did what?-" "THIS!" Brian yelled, his hand clutching on his hair. Brock remained silent, quite confused.

"Since the day I met you Brock, my life turned to hell." I don't mean it. Brian's inner voice told him but he couldn't. "My girlfriend broke up with me because," Brian kept his eyes close, shutting away the truth. "Because you made me gay!" Brian exclaimed and Brock stopped his body, forgive me so much Brock... But my father would disown me if I don't do this. "W-what..-" "You heard me, You did this to me so you have to pay." Brian spat, Brock began to shake, "next school year, you'll have to convince Everybody in school that it's Your fault." Brian bit his tongue he don't want this. He DON'T WANT ANY OF THIS.

"You'll have to act like you're into me." Because I want you too. Brian thought, he wanted this boy kneeling in front of him so bad but he couldn't. Brock's straight. This way, he could make Brock like him back And stop his father for sending him back to military school. "Brian... Are you ashamed that you're-" "I'm Not Gay!" Brian yelled. "You have to do it. Or else," Brian warned, he whispered Brock and this broke the young boy's mind. Brock stood up and ran, leaving Brian alone under the rain, Brian dropped to his knees and punched the ground.

A week before school starts, Brian's father fell ill. He was summoned by his father inside the master bedroom, "yes sir?" Brian asked, standing straight. Heck, because of him being scared of his own father, he hurt Brock. His father coughed then smiled, "son.." this caught Brian off guard, he was never called 'son' by his own father before. "I'm sorry for my mistakes in the past, I know that your mom left because of me... Now that I don't have enough time to repent for miss sins, I just wanna tell you that... Be yourself." His father whispered before breathing his last breath, Brian stood there, eyes wide open. Before, His father despise him for finding out that he was gay for Brock. And now... He could finally tell Brock the truth.

"But I didn't get the chance to tell him yet." Brian finished as Cartoonz stared at his direction, astonished of what he just heard, this scared Cartoonz to the core. What if he did something similar to Ohm? God, he won't ever forgive himself. "Well, at least you know what you did." It was true, Cartoonz is having a hard time to remember anything. The two got up and walked inside the cabin, the sun was starting to set, Cartoonz and Brian opened the back door and saw Ohm passed out against the porch with Brock patting him on the back, "had too much to drink?" Cartoonz asked as Brock jerked his head to the two's direction. "Naah... He only drank one bottle." Brock exclaimed and stood up, Cartoonz scooped Ohm in his arms and headed inside leaving Brock and Brian alone, "Brock I have something to-" "It's late." Brock spoke cold. He walked past Brian and closed the door behind him, Brian sighed and stared at the horizon. Goodness sake! How is he supposed to do this???