(20) Missing You..

Ryan breathed in the coldness as he sat down with a cup of brewed coffee in his hands. He slowly took a small sip while looking outside his window, frost patterns started appearing whilst his dark eyes stared as snowflakes slowly swayed before hitting the ground. It's about a year now since the war against the two coinciding teams. The miscreant v.s the proxies. He lightly chuckled with his sad eyes, Ryan's silent was soon disturbed by the ringing from his phone, pulling his phone out, he answered the call, "Hey, Brock? How you doing? Mmhm, yeah... Merry Christmas to you and Brian too.. Sure, you guys could always come visit. Brock, honestly, it's fine.. I'm alright, okay? Just... I'll talk to you guys soon, careful, yeah, bye." Ryan hanged up, he placed down his coffee and got into his gallery. The pictures of him and Cartoonz soon brought him out of his walls as emotions started to build up. 

He pressed back to his home screen picture which consists of him, Luke, Brian and Brock, having a nice buffet. And of course, the picture was taken before the fight. Before the fight... Y'all are probably wondering on what had happened after the fight. Well, 

"I hereby grant, David Nagle, Lui Calibre, Craig Thompson and Scott Charles Youker, as to officially be a member of the White Owls agency." Cody pronounced, soon, applause roared from the crowd, the whole agency are quite glad to have some new comers after losing a lot of men. They sure need to readjust the whole agency, retrace their plans, fix back their data, recollect weapons and ammunition such. Evan clasp his hands together as he watch the four officially get hired. He glanced by Marcel who was happily clapping his hands, quite glad to have Scott as a member. Evan could never unseen the excitement in his friend's eyes. Evan's smiled slowly faded once he got reminded of the empty seat besides him. 

Flashback

Once Cody left the room, Evan's mind immediately went to check on Tyler's safety. He lightly cursed himself for forgetting something so important. Evan stopped in front of Tyler's room, a bit uneasy, he slowly turned the knob, pushing the door making a low creak. Evan poked his head out, "Tyler? Sorry about the disturbance..." Evan started, pushing the door completely open. As he got closer to the bed his heart stopped. Not a second later, Evan came out crashing the doors open and stumbling back towards the lobby, passing by a handcuffed blonde, "T-Tyler!" Evan called out, he ran towards the surveillance room, desperately trying to locate on a 6 foot tall male wearing an hospital gown. Scanning his chocolate eyes from monitor to monitor,

he finally stopped at camera 5 watching as a tall male run down the hallway, trying to catch up on a blonde. Evan's breath hitched, Tyler... He had gone missing... What's going to happen? Clenching his fist over the table, Evan repeatedly bang his fist over, upset and disappointed about himself. He immediately stopped, trying to process something out, that boy... He glanced back over the camera, it's the same blonde douche who got Tyler in a coma in the first place! He ripped himself out from the monitors, ran down the hallway where he first came from and actually catching up to the guards. "YOU!" Evan called out, his onyx eyes met with a pair of blue ones, he left no time in grabbing the smaller male's collar, holding the masked one up. "Where is he?! Where's Tyler?!" Evan asked, his knuckles turning white as he gritted his teeth. Bryce didn't budge, he simply stared back down at the boy who unfortunately is his brother's partner in crime. "I'm talking to you!" Evan yelled once again, frustration envelops him and you might have thought that the guards are supposed to be stopping him by now, but no one even tries to mess with the private.  Minutes passed, Bryce glanced over the guards who had been dragging him earlier, they were all backing away, fear are visible in their eyes. Like some twisted joke, the blonde male began laughing, Evan just glared back, he wasn't sure if this guy is even in his right mind. 

"Seriously? This? Is this all you got Vanoss? or should I say Evan Fong? Ha! I don't get why my brother have you as his partner. You're actually pathetic. But I'll give you a clue-", Bryce leaned closer, with the binds tying his wrists from his back weren't much help but he was able to lean down and whispered on Evan's ear, "You'll never get him back.." Bryce pulled back, a twisted grin came upon his lips but then he started screaming, "You'll never have him back! Not anymore! He's mine, My Brother!" Bryce yelled, he started thrashing around, shaking like hell, Evan eventually dropped him. What the actual fu*k... Evan glanced over the guards then pointed over the shouting Bryce, "Put him in a mental facility." He ordered, "this guy is f*cking nuts inside his head." Was all Evan's response before putting his hands back inside his pockets, his gaze is fixated on the floor, not bothering as Bryce's yells suddenly turned into laughter, have shouting 'you'll never get him back'.