(7) Names for You

Ohm woke up, he sat down and immediately regret the booze he drank, he could feel himself wanting to throw up, and the pain in his head made it worse. He slowly stood up, grunting on his hungover and washed himself inside the bathroom.

Ohm got to the living room, the others were nowhere to be found. He glanced over the map Cartoonz brought yesterday, there's an encircled place where the newbies are gonna be practicing their shots. Ohm looked at the clock, eh, they have time. He got out and began walking towards the shooting area. In the distance, he could already hear the gunshots. He soon saw Cartoonz teaching the two on how to handle the weapon correctly.

"Morning Ohm," Brock was the first one to spot Ohm and greeted, Ohm greeted back, "Morning," Ohm observed the weapon Brock was holding, a double barrel shotgun, great, just what he needed. Ohm took the gun from Brock, "may I?" Brock just nodded and slowly backed away, Ohm ushered Brock to listen closely, "do your really want a short-range weapon?" Ohm asked as Brock gulped before nodding, Ohm then looked over the target, "firstly, this is how you hold a shotgun. Align on your chest, so if you shoot-" Ohm pulled the trigger, the noise echoed through the mountain, "-you won't get knocked down, since the shotgun has a reaction when you shoot, the power of this weapon will push you backwards. But if you stand like this and aim it right, you could strike it dead." Ohm spoke and hand Brock over the gun, "aim for the chest once you're holding it. Because of its strong power, once you shoot, the bullet would go upwards resulting to head shots or strike other vital parts. Also, the shotguns bullet, for example, a winchester, it's bullet explodes around it's prey, which is why shotguns-" He reloaded the weapon, "-are deadly." Brock grinned, now he could understand clearly.

Ohm watched as Brock aimed and fire, he watched carefully before stopping Brock once again, "I'm just..." He shook his head, he walked over the table and picked up a weapon. He gave Brock the weapon of choice, "I'm not saying you're not good at short range stuff but you guys could really need a backup. Like, the lookout. So try this," Brock stared at the sniper on his hands, he immediately felt a connection. "Here's gonna be the 'thing', Use the shotgun as a secondary weapon, Sniper as primary and this duplex round-" Ohm reloaded the gun, "-as your backup weapon." He gave it to Brock who was now observing the weapon, Brock nodded, following his instructions.

Cartoonz jogged over the two, "oh nice, you're the sniper." Cartoonz exclaimed as he began teaching Brock how to use it. "I'm not the best in snipers, Ohm is. I'm more of a shotgun guy, but... Brian over there could really need some help." Ohm nodded and walked over at Brian, his brow raised and saw the boy hitting a dummy. "So, you're a short-range fighter?" Ohm asked Brian, Brian held the knife closely and ran towards the dummy before giving it a slash. "Yeah... That's what Cartoonz said," Brian replied, Ohm saw the weapons laid out for Brian, Cartoonz already placed it there but he didn't choose which is which yet.

"Here, use SMG as your primary gun. AK-47 as the secondary and... Calibre 38 as the backup." Ohm gave Brian his weapons, Brian just observe it and shrugged, "sure, whatever." Brian continued to practice with the knife but then stopped, "is Brock getting a knife too?" Ohm stopped and glanced over the boy, "yeah... Knives, daggers, they're our little helpers." Ohm answered as Brian nodded, "he should get a pepper spray," Brian continued and made Ohm chuckled, "he doesn't need to.." he looked over Cartoonz who was already teaching Brock on how to use the knife properly. "Brock's stronger than you think." Ohm claimed as Brian held his focus on the fake enemy in front of him having the flashbacks from last year. "I know..." He whispered underneath his breath,

Weeks later, they got their first mission. Good thing that the two were fast learners.

Brian, Brock and Ohm were talking before Cartoonz rushed in the room, "I got your first mission!!" He yelled, he opened his laptop and loaded the mission. "Crash in the Senators party??" Brian read out loud, "It's about a fancy party? How are we gonna get in?" Brock asked, looking at the mission. "Disguise of course. The main objective is to steal the marge necklace. Senator Eric's wife have it and she will be wearing that fancy crap in the party." Cartoonz said as he grinned, Ohm gave a doubtful look, "you think that's too much?" He asked worriedly, "what? Naah... They got this." Cartoonz said as Ohm rolled his eyes. "Where did you get this mission from?" Brock asked as Cartoonz looked away, "I'd tell you once you've down your first three missions." Brian nodded, "alright! I'm down for it." He grinned and fistbumped with Cartoonz, Brock and Ohm looked at each other, shaking their heads. Guess they have no choice.

"Before we start planning, we have to ready an alias names for you guys." Ohm said as the two looked at him confused. Cartoonz nodded in agreement, "Yep, that's how we keep our identities. Oh, and you also don't choose your own name, you have to give each other a nickname." Cartoonz exclaimed, "alright then... Hmmm..." Brian thought then snapped his fingers together, "Ha! Brock's nickname would be Moo Snuckel!" Brian exclaimed, all three looked at him weirdly, "what? He loves deer after all." Brian explained, Cartoonz shrugged as Ohm stifled a laugh, Brock held the urge to knife the guys besides him. "Then Brian's name would be The Terroriser." Brock spoke, Brian felt silent as Cartoonz silently spoke, 'burnn...' Ohm nodded, "The Terroriser it is." He registered the names on the departments list of members.

"Will you two tell us your names now?" Brock asked as he crossed his arms, "You guys know our real names, I guess you could tell us yours too." He continued, Brian sweat dropped, Ohm and Cartoonz just stared at him, then finally, they spoke, "Ryan. The name's Ryan." Ohm spoke as he stood up before heading inside his own room. "Mine is Luke. Luke Patterson. Ryan's last name is Wrecker," Cartoonz said as he nodded goodbye towards the two, Brian soon followed Cartoonz,

"So... Is your nickname also picked by Ryan?" "Ohm. Call him Ohm, we call ourselves the nicknames for a while to make sure nobody's spying. Until using our real names are only meant for serious situations." Cartoonz said, but he did it mainly because he felt a bit jealous of someone calling Ohm by his real name. Brian looked down, "sorry.."
Cartoonz stared at him before speaking, "Yeah... We did choose the names for each other." He closed his eyes, remembering his innocent and jolly Ryan. "I remembered the way he said it, 'Cartoonz! That's what his name is because he Loves Cartoons so much, he have the whole seasons of Mr. Bean and Tom & Jerry back in the dorm.' he spoke it so happily, I also remembered how I argue about it, but since Ohm is Ohm... Him and his stubbornness, nobody could stop him." Cartoonz laughed, "so for revenge, I named him Ohmwrecker. He have the Ohm sign scribbled all over his notebooks." Cartoonz wiled the tear, God, I miss him.

Inside the house, Ohm quietly sat there, listening their conversations, he rubbed his face, "Luke you bastard... I miss you too." He moved away before getting spotted, entering back in his room, he buried his face on the pillow. "This is so dumb.."