(12) Resolution and Isolation

The following day, Evan and Tyler were nowhere to be found in school, although Marcel wanna badly know what happened, he have to focus on his own mission. He was currently in the cafeteria seating besides Craig, David and Lui. The three were silent, not much lively for the most popular group in school. Craig played around his food, he was so bumped out on why Tyler and Evan weren't at school. "Sorry Bud, the group isn't usually this quiet but... Our friends had gotten missing lately and well... It wasn't very good. Then now Evan and Tyler aren't at school!" Craig pushed his tray and crossed his arms, David sighed, "dude, it's just like that they're some kind of an agents or something.." Lui whined and leaned his head next to David. Marcel almost choke on his food when he said, 'agents'. Oh Lui... If only you knew... As Marcel took a sip, he saw the same blonde hair boy across the cafeteria, this is it. His chance, "guys, uhh... I may have to use the restroom." He excused himself and before the others could say anything else, he was already gone.
"Excuse me..." Marcel tap the person from behind, he only got two clues in searching for the ex-vigilante. Blonde hair and blue eyes. The boy swift around and faced himself towards Marcel, the boy smiled, "yes?" Marcel gulped and tried to look around, "uhh..." Goodness sake! He forgot an excuse!

"Bryce, Hey! Oh, why hello there," A boy in a brownish hair stood besides the blonde named 'Bryce'. Marcel faced the other boy, he quite have an accent there, "sup Scotty?" Bryce greeted, giving each other an high five, "Nothing man, so... Who's your friend?" Scott asked gesturing towards Marcel, Marcel just lightly tugged the straps on his backpack. "Actually, I don't know. May you introduce yourself? So you know, we could properly introduce to each other." Bryce shrugged as he spoke, still smiling of course. "I uhh... Marcel. A Junior student." He introduced himself, Scotty smiled, a friendly one. "Welp, nice to finally meet ya Marcel. Scotty, you could call me Scott." Scott spoke, shaking Marcel's hand. Bryce then came up next, "Bryce Mcquiad" and shook Marcel's hand. "You got a question?" Bryce asked then Marcel nodded, a bit hesitant. "W-where can I find the... Principal's office?" He excused, in fact, he's still wasn't sure if that is the target.

|O (- -) O|
|\/\/\/\/\/\/ |

Gorilla and Satt were already inside the cabin along with Sark, they had heard about Brian and brought a lot of supplies as possible. They were currently aiding Brian from one of the rooms, Brock stayed in the living room, pacing around the room, Ryan was there trying to comfort him down. Outside was Luke and Jon, "I have to go now," Jon explained as Luke sighed, "It's alright man, go do your job." Jon sighed then smiled faintly, "Bro, I know you know that I tried to flirt with Ryan." Jon patted Luke on the shoulder, "Yeah, I saw that. It was a d**k move Jon." Luke retorted, lightly glaring at Jon, Jon chuckled, "Well... I was only doing that to help you out." He explained as Luke raised a brow, "How the hell does flirting with Ryan would help me out???" Luke crossed his arms, Jon let out a laugh, "See how jealous you are? I know why Ryan had been like that for the past few weeks.. you should finally ask him, because if not-" Jon paused then twirled around, now the back is facing Luke, he glanced his head sideways just to see Luke from behind, "-Someone else would take your bunny boy away~" Luke just rolled his eyes and growled, "whatever man, f*** you." Jonathan laughed again, "What I'm just trying to say is that, you might lose him. So waste no time, in getting that bunny a**," Jon chuckled as he left Luke a bit red.

Not soon, Ryan came out of the door, his left arm wrapped around in bandage and he's leaning on a crutch. Ryan hobbled down the steps, Luke offered to help but Ryan rejected. Once Ryan got down, he looked around. "Huh, Delirious' is gone already?" Ryan asked, "he left a minute ago," He shrugged on himself, ignoring Luke's remark. Luke groaned and planned his strategy on how to make Ryan confess. "I know why you've been so distant to me for the last weeks.." he started, trying to read the smaller man's emotions. Right there is Ryan frozen in his place, holding on to his crutch, trying to steady himself, "Do You? Do you really know anything Luke?" He breathed out, Luke gulped and straightened his posture, he was tired of this. He wanted HIS Ryan back. "Why don't You Tell me Ry? Tell me because I had enough of this!" Luke raised his voice, going closer to Ryan, he then stop.