(11) Grand Entrance//Reunion

Brock guided the way as Brian followed from behind, their on their way to assassinate a guy named Richard. The taste of tequila still on his mouth, keeping an eye on his partner as they made their way through a certain room. Brian's mind drifted off to Sark's voice,

~

"Hey Sark!" Cartoonz and Ohm greeted as the five of them entered a bar, the bartender, Sark, who happened to also be a member of their society glanced up then smiled. "Why greetings gentlemen!" Sark greeted back, placing back the glass he had just wiped. Delirious sat on one of the stool just by Ohm, Cartoonz on the other side of him, The boys let them do the talking. Brian's eyes slowly moved over to the timid boy to his left, Brock had been really quiet lately, he knows that he's shy but... Brian's thoughts got cut off when he heard his name being spoken, "this is Brock and Brian a.k.a Moo and Terroriser." Ohm introduced, Brock nodded and shyly waved as to Brian placed a grin and shook Sark's hand.

"We are actually here to get more information from you Sark, you know, We'll be doing the boys second mission and all..." Sark nodded, "Oh, right! About that mission, I'd go get the papers for you guys." Sark left, This left the five alone for a while, the bar isn't open until later and mostly criminals gets in here. Which is no problem for the guys plus, they're different. Aren't they? Delirious began lightly 'talking' with Ohm in which Ohm had never noticed although... Someone did.

Cartoonz knit his eyebrows together, watching his two best buds flirt...?? Are they even flirting? Ohm sure do looks normal. As for Delirious, he laughed. The three busied themselves as to where Brian silently debated on to if he should explain to Brock already, fiddling with his thumbs a voice made him jumped from behind. Sark laughed and patted the surprised Brian on the back, "relax... Although if I were you, I'd tell him, you'd never know that it might be too late... Especially of your new jobs." Sark spoke then head off to show Ohm and the others the mission, leaving Brian dumbfounded as to how Sark found out. Before the five left, Sark then offered a bottle of tequila, each of the just took one drink, nobody wants a drunk guy in a mission.

~

"Uhh... Brock..?" "It's Moo. Terroriser." Brock spat as they found a man in a lab coat, knocked out cold on a chair, head on the desk. Brian gulped, he don't know why but he understood that they have to focus more on the mission. He took out his dagger and slowly closed in towards the guy while as Brock scanned through the CCTV cameras, deleting every footage just in case, Brian then took out a paper from his pocket, comparing towards the guy sleeping and the guy in the picture, Yep, this is the one and only Richard Hammond, the main creator of marijuana over the city. Brian's blade hovered over the man's throat, Richard's eyes shot open as soon as he felt the cold metal pressed against his throat and before he could even react, Brian slit his throat, making the scientist fall down and dropped on his desk, eyes still open as blood ooze out from his own neck, Brock slowly looked away, that was it. They had successfully eliminated the scientist. Stealthy if he might add,

Silence filled the room, the two boys finally seeing their new life, two Vigilantes. Well... Nobody ever saw that coming, they just saw each other with different lives, Brian being the new owner of the company his own father owned and Brock being a teacher somewhere on the Eastside, and now, they're two people who steal and kill for living. Heck, they didn't even fought against it, they just felt like this is so much easier. And much more closer to each other..."Brock, I-" not a second after Brian opened his mouth, their earpiece started buzzing, "*buzz* gu-*buzz* it's a-*buzz* -Peat it's-*buzz*" A voice on the other side felt like in a panic, the two looked at each other as soon as the sound of cars from the outside came into a halt, the banging of doors opening right after.

The two took this as a sign of warning and started running back the way they came from. Ohm, Cartoonz and Delirious was in an alleyway, trying to take cover until two men in Black jumped right in front of their way, "Stop right there!" Yelled Cody, holding his gun out, Smii7y was on the distance, steadying his sniper, aiming for the uknown blue hoodied person. Cartoonz' eyes spotted him fast yelling, "Look out! Sniper!" Ohm suddenly dropped kicked on Cody's balls, Delirious took cover from behind the bin, making Smii7y miss his shot, Cartoonz then pulled out his own Sniper that was strapped around on his back, aiming over to Smii7y in whom predicted the move and ducked behind the ledges.