Chapter 1

Hello there, I'm Meg! To be more specific because there are MILLIONS! of Meg's out there I'm Meg Donnelly you might recognize me from American Housewife, Team Toon or what most of you know me from, Zombies

I am 23 and I have the bestest friend ever his name is Milo Manheim and he doesn't know something about us that I know.

We have a daughter her name is Kingston. July 26, 2010 she was born right after my birthday. I gave her up the day she was born because I has only like 16! I wasn't ready I really wish I didn't do that I love her so much.How do I know she's mine? Well when she was born she opened her eyes and she has the most unique eye color I promise you no one has that eye color it's a beautiful mix of blue and light-ish brown. i promised I wouldn't forget her I promised myself that. Before I gave her away I gave her a locket it had a picture of Milo and I, but i don't think her 'parents' gave it to her because I am pretty sure she would've asked me why Milo and I were in there.

-

I'm Milo Manheim and i'm 22. Today i'm gonna ask Meg to be my girlfriend. It has been it's been like 4 months since ZOMBIES came out. I honestly liked Meg since we first met and I am 100% positive she likes me back because I've watched all the does Meg like Milo videos I know I know I sound lame, but I don't care.

Today the cast of ZOMBIES are gonna have a party we do it every month. The party is at Meg's house and she said the theme was princesses and princes so I decided to wear a suit just like the dude from Cinderella because Cinderella is Meg's favorite princess. i'm so excited.

Meg's POV

I've decided that the theme of my party will be princesses and princes because I love princesses. I am going to be Cinderella she is my favorite!

10 MINUTES LATER

Everyone is here everyone as in Carla, Kylee, Mickeey, Kingston, Emilia, Jasmine, Trevor, and wait where's Milo?

"Carla have you seen Mi?" I ask concerned

"No but I know you LOVE HIM! Hehehe!" Carla shouts

"SHH!" I tell her blushing

"MEG AND MILO SITTING IN A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G FIRST COMES LOVE THEN COMES MARRIAGE THEN COMES A BABY IN A..." Everyone screams

"Shhh thanks a lot Carla!" I say interrupting everyone "Did I hear something about Meg and I having kids, getting married and kissing?" Milo says

"YES!" Trevor yells

"Really!" I say embarrassed

"Well Meg since we're on the topic I was wondering if I could be your prince charming... Meg will you be my princess?" Milo says holding my hands

"Mi... I... YES!" I say smiling really big.

"Yay now let me post this on my Instagram real fast."Milo says smirking

"ME TOO!" I shout

@milomanheim just posted a photo

1,300 likes

Hey guys it's your boy MILO! and I have incredible news. #MEGLO is real!!! I just asked the woman of my dreams to be my love. Love you meg!

view comments

@megdonnelly just posted a photo

2,000 likes

@milomanheim and I are officially a thing! You guys don't understand my huge crush on him ha I found my prince charming and I am so glad I can be his princess!!! Love you Mii.

view comments

@kyleerussell just posted a photo

1,309 likes

@megdonnelly and @milomanheim are DATING!!! not only is #ZEDDISON REAL BUT #MEGLO/#MELO IS REAL TOO!! Congrats!

view comments

@kingston_foster just posted a photo

1,000 likes

It's real #Meglo I have been waiting for this to happen since day ONE!@megdonnelly @milomanheim

view comments

Milo's POV

"Woah all of you posted something about us?" I say looking at Meg

"Duh all of us have been waiting for this moment!" Kingston says giggling.

Life couldn't get any better. I have Meg and that's all I need.

A/N Hope you like it