Chapter 6

Kingston's POV

Having everyone know that your parents are Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim is crazy. About 50% of the media is about us. Hate we are getting lots of hate. My dad and Holiday fans are angry. I haven't seen this much hate since Haylor. My mom is getting threats. Dad is getting threats even I am. I'm more scared then EVER! Mom told me to calm down. But I can't. I'm only a child and I'm getting threats they are sick people. SICK! But why now? We were perfectly fine before. It was all positive why now? I'm just gonna listen to Taylor Swift music.

Meg's POV

More filming.Hate.Sleep. That's my routine. I don't hate I read it. Currently I'm in Why Don't we's dressing room. Nothings going on between Daniel and I, I swear we are friends now. They are about to perform at the jingle bell ball? Or something like that.

"Dani I don't know what to do it's sad. My daughter is getting hate too. Death threats are being sent to me and Milo! What do I do!" I cried.

"Meg, give me your phone." He said.

I gave him a confused look and handed my phone to him.

He had it for a while and gave it back.

"What did you do?" I asked

"I deleted all your social media. If you redownload it I will tell Milo to steal your cookies!"

He deleted them. Why? I'll see it still. He-

All the sudden. TAYLOR SWIFT walks in.

"Hey guys!" She said.

The boys were shocked and so was I.

"I have merch for you all. Oh you're Meg. I'll be back, I have an extra bag." She swiftly ran to her dressing room and came back.

She handed the bags to us.

"I wanted to congratulate you guys for being awesome and making it this far! Maybe we could hang out sometime? I'll bring Ed, speaking of Ed he's right here."

Ed Sheeran walked in I was shook. Wait TAYLOR SWIFT KNOWS MY NAME.

"Hello!" Ed said with his accent.

"Hi, I'm Meg, Meg Donnelly."

Daniel was star struck but managed to say something.

"Hi um I'm Daniel Seavey these are my band mates um this is Zach, that's Jonah, that's Corbyn, and that's Jack."

Taylor looked at Ed and laughed.

"We know you, personally your the best band and I can call myself a super fan."

"Meg, I LOVE you and Milo! Oh and Kingston she's so cute! Don't tell Zac but Zombies is way better than High school musical." She added

I laughed

"Miss Taylor you are so awesome! My daughter looks up to you wow if it's not to much to ask can we FaceTime her real fast?" I asked

"Go ahead!" She said with a big smile.

I looked over to the boys, they were chatting with Ed.

Milo answered.

"Hey bab- Is that who I think it is?" He asked looking at Taylor.

"Mhm go get King!"

He walked to her room. I heard Taylor's music playing. He knocked. She opened the door.

"Someone wants to talk to you." He told her.

She looked like she's been crying. My baby.

Taylor took the phone.