Chapter 11

Meg's POV

I felt bad. I hurt my little girl. I knocked on her door again.

"Baby, I'm sorry. Can you open the door?"

No response

I knocked again.

"Kingston, this is not funny."

I barged into her room and noticed she wasn't there.

Oh no.

She ran away.

"MILO! MILO! MILO! K-KINGSTON IS- IS GONE!" I cried.

He started pacing.

"I'm calling 911."

"911, What's your emergency?"

"My daughter, she's gone missing. I think she ran away. I don't know. Please help me find her."

"The police are on their way ma'am."

"Thank you."

I started sobbing.

I'm a terrible mother. If I hadn't asked her sooner she wouldn't be sad. She wouldnt have ran off. I scared her away. This is all my fault.

She's running the streets of this big city. What if she gets kidnapped?

"Hello! This is the police!" I heard someone say from behind the door.

I opened it.

"Ma'am you reported a missing child, correct?" The officer questioned.

"Yes, that's me."

"When was the last time you saw her?"

"Like 10 minutes ago. We had gotten into an argument."

"Do you have a picture?"

I nodded and pulled out my phone.

"Blond, Blue-Brown eyes, 7 or 8."

"Okay we'll go look. Please calm down. She'll be safe."

----

Kingston's POV

It was freezing out here. I looked outside the window of the tree house and saw the one and only Milo Manheim.

He's here for me.

I swiftly collected my things and ran as fast as I could.

I ended up at a huge building, I place my things down and sat by the door.

"Here you go, I hope you can get back on your feet soon." A elderly woman said as she handed me a twenty dollar bill.

"No, please keep it. I don't need it." I kindly rejected.

"Please take it." She pleaded.

I gave in and grabbed it.

"Thank you." I said and she waved.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I found myself falling asleep.

----

I woke up to it being night time.

I wonder if mom is looking for me. Is she worried? Did dad give up on me? They probably did, I mean they have a new baby coming along, so why would they care about me?

"Baba, please?" The blonde asked the Brown haired girl.

The Brown haired girl nodded.

"Hey, do you wanna sleep in our apartment? I'm Perrie and this is my wife, Jade."

"I'm Kingston, Sure. It's freezing out here."

She brought me to her apartment.

What if she kills me? I didn't even think. I rather freeze then die by murder.

"You can sleep here." She said pointing to the fluffy couch.

I nodded and smiled.

"So, if you don't mind me asking, why are you alone?" Asked Jade.

"Er..My mom and I got into an argument about how I have been distant and yeah, I ran away." I said while a tear slipped down my face.

"-I'm surprised paparazzi hadn't seen me." I added.

"Paparazzi? You're famous?" Perrie said with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I'm an actress, so are my parents."

Jade nodded and looked at Perrie.

"Perrie and I use to be famous as well. A girl group called Little Mix. We decided to leave the group because our management team disliked us since we and Lesy started dating. It's been a few years, paps laid off, that's a first."

"Cool, thank you for taking me in. I'll be gone by the morning. I promise."

"You can stay as long as you want, but you should go back to your mom, she is most likely worried. Don't eat the biscuits those are Jeed's."

I looked at my hands, then my wrist. The cuts were still there.

"Perrie? Jade?" I called

"Yes?" They said in unison.

"I need to get something off my chest. Can I tell you guys?"

They nodded.

"I-I cut because of all the hate I get and um.. I haven't eaten in a while, 6 days I think?"

Jade sighed.

"Please don't starve yourself. I did the same thing a while back and I could've died. It's not good for you, please don't do that please-" Jade said.

"I use to cut too. I use to date someone from a big boy band. I got a lot of hate because I apparently I was the reason Zasshole Mickhead left one bloody direction!" She shouted.

"Sorry, it just gets on my nerves."

"It's okay, I think we should get some sleep. I need to think about a lot of things. I also need to clear my mind."

"Goodnight."

"Night."

----
That's that..#Jerrie :)

Goodnight, it's 11:11pm here!

This chapter would be better if it hadn't got deleted. >:(