Chapter 13

Eight years later

Kingston's POV

"Mom! Leigh-Anne is here!" I shouted

"Coming, love." My mom shouted back

I saw her walk down the stairs and walk to Leigh-Anne.

"Hey Leigh."

I walked back to my room and started thinking. Eight years ago I left my biological mother and father. I was living on the streets until Jade and Perrie took me back with them.They wanted me and have been great mothers to me. Better than her. They've taught me so many things and I'm grateful for them. They took custody of me after they signed the papers. They wanted me gone. I saw their babies, yeah twins. They're cute. They turned eight this year.

"Mammy, I'm gonna run to the store to pick up stuff I need for my project."

"Okay." My mam, Perrie, said while handing me a twenty dollar bill.

I was in line and looked up, someone had said my name.

"Megan?" I said, out of all days she had to be here.

"Kingston, you've gotten so bi-" she got cut off by her kids.

"Mommy who's she?"

"Yeah, who's that?"

"Emma, Elijah, this is Kingston, and old friend of mine."

"Hi." I said awkwardly

I looked the other direction and purchased my items and walked as fast as possible to my house.

-

"Mom! She was there! That-that lady!" I cried

"Baba, just breathe, in out. Come here."

I walked over to her and she hugged me. I couldn't believe she had the courage to talk to me. That woman broke me. When she signed the papers to sign me away she smiled at me, like this was an accomplishment to her. Milo, looked at me happily as well. The only person who still talks to me is Taylor, she got married and gave birth to a beautiful daughter. Harry, Taylor, and Darcy are my only good friends. My mams made me grateful for everything they gave me. I loved them for making me feel accepted and like I was good enough. I'm clean, I haven't cut for eight years. I'm finally clean and that's all I ever wanted. Maybe my old life was the best, but pain gave me something I don't ever want to leave, My moms. I have physical and mental scars, people can't see some of them, but they're there. I can feel them. I left the spotlight. I couldn't deal with it.  It reminded me of them.

"Are you okay now?"

I nodded and kissed the top of my mom's head.

"Thank you." I whispered.

She smiled at me, the warm smile she gave me was the cure to my pain.

Meg's POV

Eight years ago today my first born daughter left me. I now have a daughter and son who I love a lot. After bumping into her at the store all the memories came back to me.

"Meg's my mom so Milo is my dad right?" Kingston asks

"Yea!" Milo says with a smirk.

"I couldn't ask for a better life." I say hugging the love of my life and my daughter.

"And King just remember you'll always be mama's little girl forever and always I promise!" I say looking into Kingston's eyes.

-

"I here by name Kingston Foster, Kingston Donnelly-Manheim. Congratulations!"

-

"I now can pronounce Kingston Donnelly-Manheim as Kingston Edwards, congratulations Perrie and Jade."

I looked over to Kingston and smiled. Milo also smiled and when I looked into her eyes she looked broken, now she can feel the pain she caused me. Did I really just say that? She looks happy with that couple. I have two kids now I don't need her.
-

I broke down crying, I'm such a bad mother. I wanted her feel broken. It was all my fault. She was feeling broke because of me. I don't deserve this, I don't deserve my family, I don't deserve to be happy. I shook those thoughts away and looked at my family. I smiled, I love them. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

Kingston's POV

"Kingston!" My mom called

I walked to my moms' room and she was signaling for me to lay in bed with them.

"What Disney movie are we watching tonight?"

My mom and I locked eyes and smirked.

"TANGLED!" We shouted in unison

"Sheesh okay." My other mom grabbed the DVD and placed into the DVD player.

"Kingston, you know you'll always be mama's little girl."

I smiled to myself and snuggled into both my moms.

A/N THAT'S A WRAP! Thank you for reading my story. It kinda ended happy. Thanks for helping me reach my goal! I got more reads on this book than I expected. You guys mean the world to me! Byeeeeeee

Joc xx