Chapter 7

Recap

-
We got seated at Olive garden. It's my favorite restaurant.

"What would you like to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a water." I said

"I'll have the same."

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yes sir, I'll have spaghetti with meat sauce and can we have a salad with ranch." Milo stated.

-----

Milo' s POV

We ordered the same thing. Tonight I'm proposing. It's early in the relationship, but I want her to know I'm committed. My hands were sweating. I couldn't wait. I got down on one knee.

"Megan Elizabeth Donnelly since the first day I met you I knew you were the one. We instantly connected and love is an open door will always be my favorite song. I'm sorry I didn't ask you out sooner, but I'm glad we are together now. I'm so happy we have Kingston! I can't picture a day in my life without you guys. You mean so much to me and I would love to be the father of 1000 more kids, but only of you were the mom. I love you more than words can explain. I know this is kinda fast, but will you marry me?"

I looked at her she was crying, she nodded.

"Yes, YES!" She squealed.

She kissed me and it was short, but amazing. I'm glad I can call her Mrs.Manheim.

The people around us started whistling and clapping.
---
The waiter came with our food a little while ago it was GREAT! We got a free desert for getting engaged. We are walking outside avoiding the paparazzi. I wanted to take Meg to a spot I found a little while ago. It's beautiful, just like Meg.

"Wow Milo what is this place?" She asked.

"It's a place I found when I was like 10, I had ran away from home, you know when he left us for them, but with you I just I couldn't ask for better." I said honestly.

"Aww Mi."

We explored a little bit more, the decided to drive back home.

And she was the last thing I heard.

----

What just happened. Where am I? Where's Meg? Why can't I see anything? Hello?

"Hello! Hello! Is anyone there?" I screamed

No one answered

I tried to get up and run, but I couldn't, I could not move.

Then a little boy and little girl came up to me.

"Hello Milo." The boy said with a smile.

"Don't you remember us?" The girl stated

I shook my head.

"I'm Ronan, and that's my sister Ramona, we went to the ZOMBIES premiere and met you and Meg. We talked to Meg more, so that's probably why you don't remember. We told her how we had leukemia. Sadly we past away." He said about to cry.

"WHAT?! Where am I?" I shouted

"You-you're not in heaven, nor are you in the hospital. You are in a decision. You aren't breathing on your own down there. You could let them pull the plug and come with us, or you could try and fight try breathing on your own. You need to stay alive. You have a fiance and a daughter. And right now Meg is by your side. Crying holding your hand. Kingston is still with Taylor, Taylor knows what's going on. Kingston she can't know. She already gets bullied. You need to stay alive! Do it for us, Meg, Kingston, and Taylor." Ramona said seriously.

"I-I wanna go back, And fight for my life."

-

Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's only short because I needed to leave y'all on a cliffhanger....

😊