Extra Chapter 2/4

Kingston's POV

I took a deep breath and waited for them. My mams were sitting right beside me acting as my support. I was really doing this?

My mam opened the door after hearing a knock and in came four people.

"Hello, sorry we're late these two were giving us a hard time."

"It's fine. Will we begin?"

They nodded happily.

"I just wanted to start of by saying that I am very sorry for running away. I just felt terrible especially with the babies on the way, I felt unwanted. I'm sorry I gave you guys such a hard time you were just looking out for me." I said

"It's okay. We wanted to say that we are truly sorry for making you feel that way. I'm sorry I couldn't be a good father and ask you what was wrong. I'm sorry I didn't spend much time with you, I was just worried about something else."

"I'm sorry I couldn't be a good mother. Thankfully you found these two. I'm sorry."

"I-It's fine."

At least she said sorry. She looks like she doesn't want to be here. I knew I shouldn't have agreed to this.

"Okay, well that's it. Thank you so much for your time."

Meg and Milo gave each other questionable looks.

"Okay.."

My mam showed them out and she walked over to me.

"It was very brave of you to agree to do that."

"Thanks, but I ruined it. I rushed them out. We talked for like what? Twenty seconds?"

"Babe, it's fine. You guys talked about what you needed to, did you really want to torture yourself more by sitting with people that hurt you so badly?"

"No, you're right. I need to stop being so hard on myself. I just need to lay down and think."

"Alright, Jade and I will be down here if you need us."

"Okay. I love you mam, I love you as well mammy."

"I love you too."

"I love you more."

A/N part 2/4...a little awkward between them :/ they'll be able to be in the same room together and be comfortable soon..or will they? 😂 see ya soon xx