Chapter 8

Milo's POV

I heard a noise, the noise of a crying girl. It was Meg, she hadn't left my side ever since the accident. I could barely see, but I saw her a cut on her forehead and on her lip. She had a bandage around her wrist, this is all my fault. Her eyes, they weren't the same ocean blue eyes that i looked into everyday. They were darker. It brought me pain knowing that I was causing all of this. Megan Elizabeth Donnelly is the love of my life. This is what Ronan and Ramona were telling me. I need to fight for her, and my daughter. I tried to move a finger, a toe, or even breathe on my own. I tried and tried and I finally did it...While Meg was holding my hand.

"NURSE! NURSE! HE-HE MOVED HIS FINGER!" Meg screamed at the top of her lungs. I saw the doctors come in with all these medical things.

"Ma'am I need to you need wait outside please." The doctor said to Meg. She nodded and left.

Meg's POV

I can't believe it. Milo's okay! I needed to call Taylor.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Taylor, Milo's okay the doctors are just making sure I don't really know but he's okay!"

"Oh my lanta! I'm so happy for you. Thank God he's okay. I was keeping myself from crying."

"Aw, Taylor don't cry."

"I'll bring Kingston back tomorrow?"

"Yes please I think the both of us need time. I have to go now."

"Bye!"

~

"Mi?" She asked

"Y-yes?"

"I love you."
~

A few weeks later
~

After a few weeks Milo got to come home. It was hard for him not being able to move around as much but he feels good. Kingston is home and I got really close with Taylor. Milo and I have been planning our wedding. We decided that our wedding will be on May 13, 2019. My maid of honor is going to be Taylor, and my brides maids will be Carla, Kylee, Emilia, and Jasmine. The flower girl is of course Kingston and we couldn't decide what little boy we wanted to be the ring bear and Julia Butters really wanted to do it so we let her. Milo's best man is Daniel and his other men? Is Corbyn, Jack, Zach, and Jonah. We want this wedding to be perfect. Now for the guest list we have, our families and other friends like coworkers and finally the fans. We wanted to invite the most supportive fans, not the ones who are rude and keep changing, we were going to invite the hard core fans, the fans who stuck with us through all this crazy shiz.

"Milo?" I asked

"Yes?" He said

"I want another baby." I said happily.

"Well then I guess we are gonna have another baby."

----

We tried today, and we've decided to try for a baby at least once every three months. I really want a baby boy, but if it's a girl I'll love her just the same. I realized that my life has had a lot of ups and downs, but I stopped myself from hurting myself. I stayed strong and I feel good about it.

I'm getting tired so now I'm heading to the restroom, I brushed my teeth and put my hair up.I walked to the bedroom and let sleep take over.

~
I woke up instantly, I felt something kick me. I looked down and it was my stomach it was huge! Am I pregnant?

"MILO!" I screamed, but no one came. So I shouted his name once more. Still nothing.

"KINGSTON!" I screamed

She didn't come, but a little girl did.

"Momma, why are you screaming?" She asked

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm your daughter, Olivia, you adopted me. Remember? Taylor passed away, so you took me in. You needed someone after the incident."

My daughter? Taylor? Incident?

"W-what incident?" I asked nervously.

"Milo died in the car accident, Kingston, she killed herself right after that." Olivia said sadly.

"H-how am I pregnant?"

"By daddy, Peyton? Remember?"

What?

All the sudden bloodcomes dripping down my leg, staining the white bed sheets.

"OLIVIA C-CALL 911!"

She ran and snatched my phone from the nightstand and pressed emergency call.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My mommy is bleeding, she's 7 months pregnant, she is falling asleep!" She screamed.

My eyes starting getting heavier and heavier.

"Keep your mom up okay? Where are you?" The operator asked her.

"1989 Taylor Drive."

"We're on our way, unlock the door."

Named after her mom, that's cute.

She ran and unlocked the door.

"Mommy, stay up okay?"

She opened my eyes with her fingers, it didn't work. All I saw was black.
~
I woke up with sweat on my forehead and a scared Milo next to me.

"Are you okay? It was just a nightmare. Nothing's true." He reassures me.

"You died, Kingston died, Taylor died, I could've lost my baby. I was with Peyton, I was taking care of Taylor's daughter." I cried.

Milo's POV

Screaming, that's what I heard.

It was Meg.

She was sweating, I tried to shake her awake, but she wouldn't budge. I closed my eyes for a while a she woke up scared, which made me scared.

"Are you okay? It was just a nightmare. Nothing's true." I reassured her.

"You died, Kingston died, Taylor died, I could've lost my baby. I was with Peyton, I was taking care of Taylor's daughter." She cried

"Hey, it's okay. Babe, I'm here, Kingston is asleep in her room. Taylor doesn't have a daughter and Peyton will never be with you."

She nodded and her crying turned into sniffling.

"Go back to sleep it's 2am." I said.

"Will you hold me?" She asked.

"Of course."

I watched her fall asleep, so I could go to sleep as well. Goodnight...

••••••••••••••
A/N sorry it took so long to update. I've been busy but I did it! Thank you for adding this story to your reading list, and voting. I love all of you so much. Thank you! ♡☆♡
-Joc