One

Sexual Frustration:

It occurs when your sexual desire isn't getting fulfilled. It can happen from various reasons.
Your partner isn't achieving the drive needed to fulfill your sexual desire. It can also occur because the person you long for is out of reach. (E.g absent, married to another etc.)

---

I walked down the halls to go back to my dorm,and I was not in the mood.

As usual

I rolled my eyes as Park Jimin walked past me with a smirk.

I sighed and unlocked the door to my dorm before closing the door behind me and plopping down onto my bed.

I was finally done with all of my classes for the week and I was relieved.

"Two days just to myself" I said feeling content.

But that faded when I heard a knock on my door.

I got up to open it and then I sighed,already having the urge to shut the door.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Aw why you gotta be so rude? I just came to hang out with you" he said with a wink.

"Jimin just leave.I don't want you here" I said.

"Meanie" he said pouting playfully before leaving.

I closed the door and then walked back to my couch.

I turned my TV on and flipped through the channels, not finding anything interesting.

"Great" I said with a sigh.

I got up off of the couch and grabbed my keys,my wallet, and my phone before heading out to get something to eat.

But of course he had to be at the same place as me

At the same time.

When he caught my gaze he smirked and shot me a wink.

That right there was the reason why I found him so annoying.

He was attractive as hell already but he just had to add on to it with the winks and the smirks,and the lip biting.

He seemed fun to hang out with but that was the one thing stopping me from hanging out with him.

Me and my frustrations

I avoided his gaze and went on with my business,but I didn't fail to see the disappointed look on his face.