Twelve

After what that girl had said to me, I ended up being upset for the rest of the day.

And to make matters worse, I haven't seen Jimin since this morning.

What if she was right?

Was this Jimin's plan all along? To get in my pants and leave?

Thoughts like that flooded through my head and I didn't fail to notice all of the stares I was getting as I walked through the halls.

How did people find out anyway?

Did he?...

I questioned myself as I went to my last class.

I felt a little better because I knew I had this class with Jimin.

He wasn't in the room once I arrived, but I could feel myself getting nervous as I headed to my seat.

I was getting all of my materials out for the class, but I perked up when I heard Jimin's voice.

I looked up as him and his friends walked in the room, when he made eye contacted I smiled and gave a small wave.

But instead of returning the gesture he just looked the other way as if he didn't see me.

"Jimin! " I called out, signalling him to come over.

I saw his friends glance at me and laugh.

"Jimin, that girl you slept with is calling you. " I heard one of his friends say.

"Was she good? " One of his friends asked, making the rest of the boys laugh.

"Guys shut up! " Jimin yelled out as he laughed at his friend's question.

I could feel myself get upset even more, the fact that they talked about me like I wasn't even here made me feel like nothing.

It made me feel like I was low, just some toy to be played with.

And as I let those thoughts flood my mind I couldn't help it when tears started streaming down my face.

I didn't even bother trying to wipe them away. I knew that once I did more would just keep coming.

I let out a small sniffle and I could see some of my classmates glancing over at me, whispering to their friends.

I could feel myself struggling to breathe with all of the attention, all of the whispering and the staring made me feel overwhelmed.

I dashed out of the classroom and then ran to my dorm room.

Once I got there I let out all of my sobs as I slid down the door, I pulled my knees to my chest as an attempt of comfort as I let out all of my tears.

If only, if only I would have known his true colors.