Five

Last time I helped him he was staring at my lips as I talked, now it seems the roles have changed.

Now I want the one starting to stare at his lips as he licked and bit on them.

My breath hitched when we made eye contact, and then I quickly looked away, embarrassed that he probably saw me staring at his lips.

"Is there something you like? " He asked rather smugly.

I scoffed at him and shook my head.

"Other than food? No"

He sighed and rolled his eyes playfully.

"You don't have to play hard to get Y/N.I know you want me, and the fact that you were staring at my lips proved it. "

"Oh shut up! " I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He chuckled softly and shook his head before turning his attention back to his work.

And instead of staring at his soft, plump, kissable lips, I started playing on my phone.

"Alright, can you check over this for me?"

I put my phone down and grabbed the paper, looking over everything and I widened my eyes.

Everything was perfect! There were no spelling errors, the format was perfect, and it was all written out neatly.

"Woah Jimin! This looks great! " I said handing him his paper back.
"Good job! "

"Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you though" He said.

I smiled softly at his words and he smiled back at me.

My eyes then drifted down to his lips and his eyes went to mine.

I started to feel myself leaning in and he did the same.
We got closer and closer until I could feel his warm breath fanning against my lips.

Just as our lips we're about to touch, my phone started ringing.

I sighed in frustration and then turned my attention to my phone.

I saw that my mom was calling and I turned to Jimin.

"I'm sorry. My mom is calling, I'll be right back"

With his face flushed a light pink he nodded his head and I walked into the kitchen, my face probably pink as well.