Twenty One

A/N:  Hello my beautiful readers! I'm trying to come up with what to call you all, can you guys comment on what you would like to be called?
---

"You two know each other? " I asked looking between the two men in confusion.

Jimin hesitated, as if he was contemplating on telling me or not.

I watched as his eyes went back and forth between me and Yoongi, something was obviously on his mind.

"Well? " I pressed, know looking at Yoongi in hopes of him telling me instead.

I saw as his adam's apple bobbed when he gulped nervously.

I raised a brow, getting a bit concerned.

They way that they are hesitating, it must not be good.

After a few seconds, Jimin took a few deep breaths and then looked between me and Yoongi with an apologetic gaze.

"Y/N, Yoongi and I.... We were lovers at one point in time. " He said, searching in my eyes for a reaction.

I stood there frozen for a while.

Lovers

As in boyfriends???

"So, you are both bisexual? " I finally managed to ask.

Yoongi nodded his head with a sigh.

"D-Did you realize this before or after we dated? " I questioned.

"Before, I didn't want to tell you because I didn't know how you were going to react. " He explained.

"Are you mad? " Jimin asked timidly.

The look on his face just couldn't keep me mad.

What could I even be mad about anyway?

They didn't have to tell me this but they did anyway, and that takes guts.

Society treats people such as Jimin and Yoongi like crap just because of their sexualities, and I'm not going to be like society.

"Of course I'm not mad. I'm just a little shocked, that's all. I really don't know what to say. " I responded.

"Thank you for telling me this. " I said looking between the two of them.

They both nodded and gave a small smile, and then for a short moment there was just an awkward silence.

"Um, I still have a lot to talk about with the both of you, would you mind coming to my dorm? " I asked.

"Sure I don't mind. " Jimin said.

"Are you hinting at a threesome? Cause I'm down-" Yoongi said, he was cut off because of Jimin's elbow making contact with his stomach.

He shot Jimin a glare and then gave me a pained smile.

"Lead the way m'lady. "