Twenty Five

"Gosh this tastes so good. " Yoongi groaned out before licking it again.

"Aww I want some too Yoongi! Stop being so greedy!" Jimin complained.

"Yoongi that's enough! Stop eating it!" I whined out.

I smacked him in the back of his head and got my ice cream back. He had managed to snatch it when I wasn't paying attention.

"Jimin you were supposed to be on my side! This just shows your true colors. " I stated, looking at him with a hurt look on my face.

He widened his eyes and put his hands up in front of him.

"It's not like that! I-I was just gonna pretend I wanted some then I was gonna give it back to you!" He stammered.

"What a liar you are. " I said shaking my head.

I finished the rest of my ice cream and then walked off, pretending that I was actually mad at them.

"Y/N wait! Don't be mad at me ! I'll buy you food! Anything you want!" I smirked at that. I had them wrapped around my finger now.

「Time Skip」

After making them buy me a shit ton of food, we all went back to my dorm room and watched some Netflix.

We were all cuddled with each other. Jimin was on the left of me, I was in the middle, and Yoongi was on my right.

We decided to let Yoongi choose a movie which we turned out regretting in the end. Why? Of course Yoongi had to pick a horror movie.

By the time the movie was over, Jimin and I were clinging onto each other out of fear and Yoongi sat there with a look of amusement.

"You know we don't like scary movies!  Why would you put one on?" Jimin whined.

"Seeing you both scared is entertaining. " He replied.

"This bitch is crazy. " I muttered to Jimin.

"What did you say?" Yoongi asked raising a brow at me.

I widened my eyes in surprise. I didn't think that he would have heard me muttering .

"Nothing important. " I replied.

"Jimin what did she say?" He asked.

Jimin crossed his arms and averted his gaze to something else.

"Hmph.. Figure it out yourself. " He replied with a snort.

Yoongi let out a sigh and rubbed his temples. I knew that he was starting to get annoyed but I could care less.

"You want to be difficult? Fine then be that way."

Before I could even question what he was about to do, I found myself pinned down onto the couch with my arms above my head.

"Now I'm going to ask you again. What did you say? "