Eight

I fluttered my eyes shut as he started kissing along my jaw and down my neck

Jimin started licking and sucking on a certain spot and I felt my breathing get heavier.

I laced my fingers through his hair as he continued to create hickeys, and I tilted my head to give him better access to my neck.

He started groping my breasts and I threw my head back, calling out his name in the form of a breathless moan.

"Jimin"

"Yes baby girl? " He said as he continued his actions.

Suddenly the door busted open and I widened my eyes seeing my mother.

She stood there frozen before clearing her throat.

".... I was going to give you the rest of my food but I see you're getting something to eat already. I'll just leave it on the table" She said with a wink.

Once she placed the food down and left I sighed, the mood was ruined and now I felt as if I was more frustrated than before.

I put the food she brought in the refrigerator and then I turned on the TV in the living room.

"Are you alright? " Jimin asked as I sighed again.

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fine" I replied.

He didn't seem convinced and I just turned back to the TV

"Well something is obviously wrong. "

"I don't want to talk about it. "

He threw his hands up in surrender and then averted his attention to the screen as well.

--

-The Next Day-

It was my last day before going back to my classes, yet I didn't even know what I wanted to do.

After what happened with me and Jimin yesterday I just wanted to avoid him.

I started to avoid my mother too.
But sometimes things just don't go as planned.

As I was watching TV Jimin walked in, and I reminded myself to lock my doors.

"Look, somethings been up ever since what happened yesterday. Now let's talk. "

"But I don't-"

"No buts! You're gonna tell me the problem. "

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm not doing this"

"You don't have a choice"