Seventeen

"... What do you mean he's the reason?! " My mom asked as she started to glare at Jimin.

"Well can we at least go inside to talk about this? " I asked, seeing that we were still out in the hallways.

She nodded her head and followed me in, when she saw that Jimin was still standing out in the hall, she grabbed his arm and pulled him inside.

I shut the door and then she pulled him to the couch where they both sat down.

"Now.Please explain to me what's going on. " She said with an unreadable expression on her face.

I sat down across from her and took a deep breath before starting to speak.

"Ok so, me and Jimin ended up sleeping together. And the day after, everyone seemed to have found out and they started calling me names and stuff. I tried to consult Jimin but he ignored me and just laughed on with his friends as they talked about me. It was only until earlier that he tried to apologize. And after he left that's when someone wrote 'Filthy Whore' on my door. And this all leads up to where we are now. "

"Oh really? " My mom asked as she raised one of her recently arched eyebrows.

"Yup" I replied as I fiddled with my nails.

She the slowly looked over at Jimin with a look that I knew all too well.

That was the look she made when she was about to beat someone's ass.

Jimin smiled sheepishly and then pointed to the door as he said  "I think I hear someone calling me. I'm just gonna go. " He said with a nervous chuckle.

"Oh go ahead. " My mom said.

Jimin had a surprised look on his face but stood up nonetheless.

He walked towards the door and just as he was about to reach it my mom grabbed him by the back of his shirt and threw him down on the ground

"And to think I trusted you! I thought you would be good for my daughter! That was obviously a lie!!" She yelled as she continuously hit him with her Gucci leather purse.

"Look I'm sorry! Y/N even told you that I came to apologize! " He said in response.

"You should have stood up for her from the beginning! You shouldn't have waited days to realize your mistake and apologize! I know your mother taught you better than that!! " She retorted.

She then decided that hitting him with her purse was enough.

So she took the strap off of the purse and hit him with that instead.

"Why are you still hitting me? I'm sorry! " Jimin screeched as he crawled to the door.

My mom grabbed his ankle and pulled him back  to where she was.

"Well I'm not going to stop until I feel tired! So you still got a long way to go young man!"

The sound of the strap making contact with his skin echoed around the room, and I started to feel the pain myself.

"Mom I think that's enough. " I said to her.

"Did you want to take these hits for him? " She asked with a look so scary I flinched and hid behind a couch.

"No, carry on. "

And she was right, she didn't stop until she was tired.