Nineteen

After the incidents that happened earlier, my mom was really tired so she went to sleep in my spare room.

Once I made sure she was fully asleep, I left my dorm room so that I could search for Jimin.

As I searched around campus, I couldn't help but to think back on how sad he  looked.

Even after what my mother did to him, he apologized. I respect him for doing the mature thing.

I saw the group of friends he usually hung out with, so I approached them in hopes of finding out Jimin's whereabouts.

"Sorry to disturb you all, but do you know where Jimin is? " I asked.

They all looked at each other with a smirk and a couple of them were holding back their laughter.

"Why do you want to know? You hoping for a round 2? " One of them asked, causing a couple to snicker.

"No, I'm not.But even if I was, what gives you the right to judge me? You slept with at least 8 different girls in a week." I retorted

"Well what can I say? I'm a ladies man." He said with a smug look on his face.  The other friends patted him on the back or either laughed.

"No, that's not being a ladies man. That's called being a whore. "

The friends stopped laughing and looked between me and the boy in shock.

I noticed as the boy clenched his jaw, and this let me know that I hit a nerve.

He then walked towards me slowly, out of instinct, I took a step backward with each step he took forward.

My back soon made contact with the wall and he trapped me, blocking my way out with his arms.

"It takes a whore to know a whore baby girl. If I were you I'd watch my mouth, before someone gets seriously hurt. "

I gulped at the authority that rang in his voice, and by the look he had on his face, I could tell that he wasn't playing.

"Now get the hell out of my face, slut. "

He then put down his arms and I swiftly tried to walk away.

But as I was leaving, I felt him slap my ass. Hard.

"If you can't find Jimin, my door is always open baby girl. We could have ourselves a good time. "

The laughs of his friends echoed in the hallway, and all I wanted to do in that moment was crawl in a hole and die.