Sixteen

I wiped my tears as I continued to scrub at the door with as much force as I could. Unfortunately, it seemed as if those red words weren't leaving anytime soon.

Pretty soon there was a crowd as they watched me clean. There were murmurs about the graffiti on the door, but there was also comments about me.

"Who would do such a thing? That poor girl. " Someone said.

" Huh, those words describe her well. Filthy whore. "

"She should've never been sleeping around."

"She got what was coming to her. "

There were also laughs and snickers as they all continued  watching the scene.

I tried keeping my head up and my tears back as I scrubbed and scrubbed.

"Leave that poor girl alone! You are all disgusting for not helping her! " Someone yelled out.

The crowd parted as the said person walked up.

She was someone I've never seen before, but she picked up some cleaning supplies and helped me.

"You were using the wrong chemicals, these should get it out. " She said as she scrubbed, and I immediately saw the words coming out.

"Thank you. " I said as she cleaned.

She looked over at me with a genuine smile and said,  "You're welcome, nobody deserves to be treated like this. "

I nodded my head and then I heard another voice shouting.

"Why are you all crowded outside of Y/N's door? Did something happen?! Move you hoes!! "

The crowd parted once more and I saw my mother.

"Oh my gosh! Who did this?! I suggest you all leave right now because I'm gonna pop off!! " My mom shouted

The crowd of students left and then I turned back to thank the girl once more

But she wasn't there.

"Thats odd. Did you see where that girl went mom? " I asked.

"No" She replied.

"Now let's go inside, you have a lot to tell me. "

I nodded my head and gathered all of my cleaning supplies.

Just as I was about to enter, i heard my mom say "Oh hey Jimin! Do you perhaps know why those kids wrote those terrible words on Y/N's door? "

"Mom...let's just go inside. " I said in attempts of being away from Jimin.

"No, I want to know why they would do something like that! " My mom replied.

"Mom! He's the reason why!! "