Thirteen

-The Next Day-

After what happened yesterday, I had ended up crying myself to sleep.

I thought he was nice, and sweet, yeah he was flirtatious but I didn't think he would be so cold

That's what I get, I shouldn't have been so quick to get in bed with him.

But could you blame me?  I haven't had any action in years.

I chuckled dryly and shook my head at my thoughts.

I should've known.

It's crazy how when a girl has sex and people know about it, she's known as a slut, a whore.

But with a guy he gets high fives and nothing bad is said about them.

With fears of being called out of my name, I decided to stay in my dorm, I was not about to deal with society today.

I got up out of my bed and went into my bathroom.

I cringed when I saw how I looked in the mirror.

My hair was all tangled, there were the tear stains running down my cheeks, and my eyes were puffy from all of the crying I did.

I turned on the shower, making sure the water was on the right setting before stripping off my clothes.

I stepped into the warm shower and instantly relaxed feeling the water hitting my skin.

I shut my eyes from the feeling and just sat there for a minute.

But as I sat there, thoughts from yesterday just flooded through my mind.

I quickly opened my eyes and started cleaning myself.

I still felt dirty.

I scrubbed harder as tears flooded my vision.

"Slut"

"He just wanted to get in your pants."

"The girl you slept with is calling you! "

As those words flooded my mind I scrubbed harder, my skin was turning red but I didn't care.

I still felt dirty.

This is what society can do to a person.

I sat down and pulled my knees to my chest as I cried my heart out, the water from the shower mixed with my tears, but I didn't care.

I continued to sit there as the water kept going.