[M] What Game?

(a/n: a quick note before you read in case you get confused!
"vocalist" refers to Baekhyun, "rapper" refers to Chanyeol and "dancer" refers to Sehun. "younger rapper" also refers to Sehun. Just clearing that out in case my writing is misleading!)

Like any other night in Seoul, this one wasn't any different. It's cold, snow gathering in several places, countless of Christmas lights sparkling around, decorating the streets. It's beautiful really, Chanyeol thought. It's not like they get to go out all dressed up formally and see stuff like these every day. When it happens, they all appreciate it, at least Chanyeol surely knows he does.

They were now walking all together, Sehun clung to Chanyeol even though he mostly remained silent, waiting for the older man to raise a topic, which apparently wasn't hard since Baekhyun and Jongdae were close, making it effortlessly easy for Chanyeol to keep up with their amusing talk and thus resulting in Sehun participating too.

However, they didn't talk much, Chanyeol and Sehun. Most times they would. After all, they're so used to being close and intimate, it didn't make sense why they wouldn't talk now, especially since they were out and had the opportunity to chat about different stuff.

Chanyeol made an attempt to hold Sehun's hand out of habit noticing how the younger wasn't in the mood of speaking. Their fingers brushed against each other and the maknae's breath got caught up in his throat for a second before normally letting it slip out, his breath's condensation looking foggier from the amount of air he released.

"Are you okay Sehunnie?" The taller of the two asked in a low sweet voice, a voice Sehun was never tired of listening to when the man didn't blabber or continuously cursed while playing video games. A shrug came as a reply to Chanyeol's question and Sehun squeezed his hand to reassure him he was fine, to which Chanyeol smiled and returned to continue his chatting with Baekhyun and Jongdae.

Soon enough Chanyeol released Sehun's hand as Baekhyun whispered something in his ear which made the rapper smile and nod his head in approval. Sehun wondered what they were saying, whatever these two were up to he always wanted in. Of course, wanting to participate doesn't always mean he was getting to join them.

He was really fond of their relationship, how they plotted and irritated the others, laughing their asses off afterwards, or how they were obviously being affectionate, even when they knew cameras were all around them. Maybe they had been doing it on purpose, Sehun thought. Having stared at them for a few seconds more than necessary, he realized Baekhyun was looking back at him and he unconsciously turned his gaze elsewhere, away from the cheeky male's amused look. Another quick whisper from Baekhyun and Chanyeol was the one to break the ice, turning to Sehun.

"Baek and I are thinking of wandering around, wanna come with us?" Chanyeol suggested, pretty sure that Sehun would agree even if coming with them meant him leaving Jongin and Junmyeon for the night. The rapper could always read through Sehun, he was well aware of the dancer's wish to join them, he was used to him like that, he liked him like that. Baekhyun, on the other hand, was smart and cunning enough to trust Chanyeol's effect on Sehun and thus used Chanyeol to invite the younger -this way making sure the maknae would follow them, just the way he planned.

Sehun nodded. For some reason -probably because of the way Baekhyun had whispered to Chanyeol instead of straight out inviting him- he couldn't bring himself to smile, but he was glad he was invited. The vocalist curved his lips into a smile and hissed a "yesss!" through his teeth, his freshly dyed blonde locks waving through his face. Sehun eyed him in question raising a brow but Chanyeol just patted him on the shoulder, comforting him in a way Sehun thought was unnecessary as he didn't think there was anything he should be comforted about.