O n e

So I guess you continued to read.
Please though if you can't handle suicide and stuff like that don't continue.

David sat at the end of his bed, head in hands, sobbing. Today was the day... 14 years ago... he lost someone dear to himself.
Jasper.
The red head blamed himself for Jasper's death. Because it was his fault. He couldn't control himself.
An empty bottle of prescription pills laid on the counselors carpet. He had just finished them a few minutes ago. The pain was unbearable and he just wanted it to go away.
David slowly removed his hands from his eyes. They were shaking badly as he pulled the covers above his head.
He laid there for what felt like hours. After about an hour of crying, he felt completely numb.
     It was about 3 in the morning. David still couldn't sleep. He was still sobbing. David wiped his eyes, only for more tears to fill them.
     David felt he needed to feel pain too.
     Jaspers death wasn't exactly quick, after all.

6:30am

     David was passed out. Not exactly in a normal place either.
He was on his bathroom floor. Laying in a pool of blood.
     He had done a number on his wrists. There was multiple cuts on his wrists. As they got further up his forearm, the deeper they got.
     And they didn't show any sign to stop bleeding anytime soon.

7:30 am

     Gwen knocked on David's door. He normally would've been up an hour and a half ago. 'An hour and a half ago.' Gwen thought to herself. Something was definitely wrong.
     "David wake the fuck up." She continued to bang on his door. "You've got a goddamn camp to manage"
      Gwen frowned at the silence, banging even louder. "David if you don't wake up I'm opening this door!"
     Gwen wasn't too worried about the campers at the moment.
     When Gwen got no response, she opened the door and scaled the room. She froze immediately seeing the empty pill bottle on the ground.
     "Oh shit-" Gwen panicked and ran to the bathroom. The door was cracked and she kicked it open. Her eyes widened.
      "David!" She screamed. It was loud and horrid. She shook a little bit, but ran to David's side. She didn't pay any attention to the puddle of blood as she crouched down.
     She shakily checked for a pulse with one hand while panicking and dialing an ambulance. She was relieved to find a pulse. It was faint, but it was a pulse.
     She spoke to the operator on the verge of tears. David groaned and his head lifted up, then slammed backwards on the ground.
     "David..." Gwen mumbled, about to let the waterworks do their thing. She glanced down at the slits on his wrists. A tear fell. Then another. And before she knew it, Gwen was almost sobbing. She didn't know what to do.
     The ambulance arrived quickly with a stretcher. The paramedics quickly but carefully lifted David up onto the stretcher, loaded him in the ambulance, and booked it to the hospital.
     Gwen slunched down, bring her hands to her face. She was sobbing at this point. She wiped her eyes and stood up. There was still campers.
     No matter how badly she wanted to break down she walked out of the cabin, grabbing the keys, only to be greeted by the comedy trio.
"What the hell happened? Why has there an ambulance?" Max got straight to the point. He didn't see David while he was lifted onto the stretcher, but he didn't have to to put two and two together. 'Something happened to David' He thought to himself.
Gwen didn't say anything and locked up David's cabin. She opened her mouth to say something, then hesitated. "T-T oday's a free day..." She said shakily. David's pale face was burnt into her mind.
"Holy shit is David alright?" Neil asked, his eyes widening. Nikki frowned. "Did something happen?"
Gwen sighed shakily and hanged her head against David's door. "He-he May not be w-with us anymore..." She said quietly. She didn't want to straight up say he tried to kill himself. That would shake the kids a hella lot more then telling them he may die.
All 3 of the kids eyes widened. "H-Holy shit.." Max was shocked. All 3 of them were, but the other to were speechless.
"Free day." Gwen mumbled and walked to her cabin, shoving the keys in her pocket.