F i v e

Just kidding  I need to write other stuff before I continue rip. But did y'all like what I started last chapter?

—————————

David always took the time to take late night walks whenever he felt off.
Off as in unmotivated and unimportant (?). He just needed that extra time to clear his mind. Sometimes he would yell and nearly pull his hair out while other times he sat by the lake and cried.
But this time he completely gave up.
He felt different this time as he sat down on the dock of the lake, staring out at Spooky Island. His thoughts wondered around to random things.
Things he wouldn't allow himself to think about during the day, pushing them off so he would take the whole night to think about them. Was it healthy? No. But was it better than bringing the whole camps spirit down in David's mind? Yes.

David sighed, kicking his bare feet around in the water. He looked up to the moon that hung dully in the sky. He hunched over and dropped his fore head into his right hand.

His thoughts were causing a small headache. David started to take deep breaths as he felt his breathing start to quicken.
He let his hands fall into his lap and tried to fix his posture.

It didn't work though, and he found himself taking long, deep breaths. This tactic normally worked for him.

David decided that this wasn't going to work as his hands started to shake slightly and he was just going to have to just take the medication this time.

"David?"  Gwen's voice called out as David stood up.

David stumbles slightly as he finally got his balance and attempted to give Gwen a small smile.

"Hey Gwen" David waved slightly. Gwen noticed his shaky hands and was concerned.
Either that or tired.
Probably both.

"What are you doing up so late?" She asked, the tiredness oozing from her voice.

"Just stargazing." David headed over to the cabin and walked past Gwen, heading to his part of the small cabin.

—-
Really isn't anything. I just started something last night and somewhat finished it.