Bad dream

"Daddy" , little Yeona tugged at her father's shirt. Jungkook layed unconsciously sleeping in his bed, he sighed when he heard a voice. He turned around in his bed and tried to pull the covers over his head.

Yeona went on the bed and let her little head rest on her father's shoulder. "Daddy" she said a bit louder now. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and saw a little girl figure beside him in bed.

He sighed and smiled softly to his precious little girl. "What is it honey?" he spoke quietly with a hoarse voice. Yeona gave her father a confused look. "Daddy you were screaming, did you have a bad dream?"

Jungkook didn't remember having a nightmare, but if his daughter heard something she must be right. He caressed her cheeks softly. "I did?" he still spoke with a hoarse voice.

Yeona nodded quickly and hugged her father who was still lying in the sheets. "You wanna sleep with daddy in his room?" , Jungkook felt how her soft hands were holding onto him tightly. "Can mr Pea sleep here too?" She looked at her father hoping he would say yes. "Of course baby" , he said. Yeona ran out of the room as if it was day. Jungkook meanwhile looked at his phone to see what time it was. 3 AM

Great, in 3 hours he had to wake up to bring his daughter to daycare and he had to finish his paperwork at his office. He grunted because he knew he wouldn't get much sleep if his daughter was going to sleep with him.

Jungkook heard tramping and little giggles coming his way. "Come on baby , daddy has to work tomorrow" Yeona got under the sheets with her teddy bear next to him. "Night, night" she said whispering with her cute, little voice. "Night, sweetheart" , although Jungkook knew he wouldn't get much sleep but it was worth it for her.

Y/N's POV

Sweat dripped from my forehead to my chest. I was screaming and breathing heavily. God how can a human go through all this pain? My screams filled the hospital room. I had a vague view of the doctors trying to calm me down. One of them said: "Push honey, I know it hurts" I saw someone holding my hand. A boy?

"Y/N you can do it" , he said encouraging me to keep going. Suddenly the heart monitor started to flip, making beep sounds going faster. The doctors looked at the monitor and started to worry. "Get some help, we can't loose the mother now" one of them said to another. One of them rushed out of the room. "Do something!!" The boy stood up.

Everything faded black.

I woke up with a loud gasp. I was breathing heavily and sighed. Why do I always get this weird dream. I looked at the time on my phone. 3 AM

Great, in 3 hours I had to wake up,to review everything before the actual exam. I tried not to stress and lay back in my bed.

What could this dream possibly mean? Every month there was this day where I get the infamous dream about me being in pain in a hospital. The thing was I didn't know where this dream came from.

Hopefully it wouldn't affect my exam the next day.