The Love Baby (smut)

I decided to ignore his weird behaviour. I stood up and shook his hand. "Yes sir that is me, I am really fond of your daughter"

Jungkook came back from his moment of blankness. He cleared his throat. "She affects a lot of people, thank you for finding her" , he said smiling. The pain in his eyes didn't fade away.

"It was nice to meet you but I have to go" , I said taking my bag.

"No! Y/N stay!!" , Yeona whined pulling at my shirt. I bend over. "I'm sure Mary is not that bad , just stay with her until daddy picks you up. You will make me happy if you do that"

"NO! She is like ice cream!" , she said glaring at no one in particular. I started to laugh and tugged her hair behind her ear. "Can u stay with me instead of Mary?", she asked pouting.

I struggled to say something when Jungkook interrupted. "I think it is fine if you want to babysit her, if you have time of course"

I straightened my back and looked at him. "Ow I would love that, I'm finished with my exams so"

He took something out of his bag, a business card. "Save that number in your phone" , he said handing the card over to me.

I gave him my number so he would text me his address and to keep in contact for Yeona. "Well I guess you can start tomorrow if you want?"

"No problem" , I said looking at Yeona who was already cheering up. Then the youngest CEO I have ever seen left with his little daughter.

There was this strange feeling I just couldn't shake off.

FLASHBACK

5 and a half years ago. Jungkook and Y/N were still in high school madly in love with each other.

This is the day where they made their love baby Yeona.

Warning 18+ content ahead.

"Jungkook I messed up!" , I said crying into his chest. His hand was sliding over my back reassuring me everything was going to be okay. "Oh no baby you didn't please don't cry" , he said kissing my head.

The sofa was a bit small for us together but it still fit. "The exam was terrible, my parents will kill me", I said sobbing.

He gave me a peck on the lips. "You want to know something funny?"

I nodded, curious at what my boyfriend was going to tell me. "I studied for the wrong class" , he said looking down. I burst out laughing. "Ow no babe! How can you be so stupid?" , I laughed.

"Okay okay now don't tease me you little-" , he started to tickle me. I was so sensitive so I couldn't stop laughing at the feeling. "S-stop J-Jungkook I- I can't breath" , I said laughing. Now tears of laughter filled my eyes.

He hovered above me and kissed me. First it was a peck then the kiss got deeper and more passionate. I whined in the kiss. "Baby, I need you" , he said panting.

I took off my shirt, showing him my bra. Without breaking the kiss his hands squeezed my ass. I let out a squeal and laughed. "You're so horny" , I said.

He smirked into the kiss and took my pants off. I took off his shirt. He started to give me hickeys and suck my sweet spots. "Oh Jungkook" , I said almost moaning. I felt how his clothed member was hard.

I gently touched and he whined. "Fuck baby" , he said. He then took off his pants and boxers leaving him completely naked. "Gosh my boyfriend is so handsome" , I said panting. I took his member and swirled my tongue around it. His moans and gagging sounds were now filling the room. He pushed me further down. "Yes that's it baby" , he moaned.

Now he pushed me up and unclasped my bra and took off my panties. Now I was completely naked.

He entered me with one finger. I held on to his shoulders because of the sudden contact. "You're so wet already" he grunted. I grinded on his finger moaning loud. "If you could do that on my dick" , he groaned.

"Please let me bounce on you like that" , I said moaning feeling his fingers leave me. I pushed him under me and let myself slip on his huge member. We both shook at the sudden feeling both letting out a choked moan.

"Fuck you're so tight" , he said closing his eyes trying to adjust at the feeling of my walls. "You're so big" , I said holding his hand as leverage.

He thrusted up, signalling I had to move. I pushed my hips up and down feeling his erected dick enter me every time. He thrusted up so he could meet me at the same rhythm . The room was now filled with wet skin slapping, my moans and his groans.

He squeezed my ass and slapped it a few times. "Let's change position" , he said panting. We went into doggy position and I felt how both our bodies were connected. He slammed in and out of me. He was watching how my liquids were spread all over his member, each time he slipped in and out of me.

"You're so good to me baby" , he said while snapping his hips harder and faster. I couldn't say anything because I was completely on cloud 9.

My orgasm was close and I started move my hips backwards meeting his thrusts. "Eager are we?" , he said looking at how my ass bounced against him. "I'm gonna cum!" , I moaned.

"Good , I want you to scream and let everybody know how good we fuck!" , he groaned feeling how my walls were tightening. Then boom, it washed all over me. "FUCK JUNGKOOK!" , I screamed.

He let me ride out my orgasm. He still continued thrusting, this time I laid on my back, my legs on his shoulders. I was overstimulated making me sensitive and close to another orgasm.

My moans were shaky, and now my legs were shaking. I came again, screaming his name. Tears rolled off my cheeks.

I was getting tired but he was still going. "I'm gonna cum baby!" , he said louder and his thrusts became irregular. He started rub my clit while thrusting. "I want you to cum with me, come on baby cum for me one last time" , he said encouraging me.

The feeling of him inside me and his fingers on my clit were enough to drive me over the edge.

He closed his eyes. "Oh..OH...fuck...fuck...fuck...FUCK!" , his sperm filled me up while my final orgasm took over me. "OH JUNGKOOK" , I cried out.

He rode out his orgasm and then lay next to me. After a minute of heavy breathing he said:"I think we both needed this as stress relief "

I smiled and punched his chest playfully. "Sure" , I said.

"I love you so much Y/N" , he looked at me with his eyes focused on mine.

"I love you too Jeon Jungkook"